Help › Forums

Country Clubs

rated by 0 users
Sat, Feb 19 2011 1:28 PM (9 replies)
  • winslow123
    15 Posts
    Fri, May 14 2010 10:10 PM

Hello all

I was wondering if there are clubs out there that are looking for members that are middle of the road pros that will probably not get much better   If so let me know I like to play but it seems that a few peope arent as excited to play with me   If you want a member that you dont expegt mircles from lrt me know  thanks     winslow123

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Fri, May 14 2010 11:46 PM

Please have a look at the Country Clubs and see for yourself that many Country Clubs out there are willing to accept any members with no bigotry towards skill levels. Get there by clicking on "WGT COMMUNITY" at the top of your screen and selecting the dropdown "Country Clubs."

Many of these clubs don't have as many earnings... so I would farther down the list (if sorted by total Earnings) for a Country Club with more low-level players! 

Have fun. 

• starriser51
    153 Posts
    Sat, May 15 2010 1:56 AM

Hi, did u start your own club 4 masters only, and those who would be so small as to not let someone in due to a score? Skill levels, come with game play, and play is what we do. Low-level players, just tell me how u may chose who, and how low. I think you not play for fun but to make your self look batter than others. Fun in the game is why i play and any one who would like to play can join. I will not set my self on the hill and look down on others, I would give them an hand and see if they enjoy  the fun we have. You will take this, as another way to put your self above others by looking down on this massage, but ok the game is that a game, an it is what it is.

• Greenkeepa
    55 Posts
    Sat, May 15 2010 6:36 AM

you would be welcome to join world wide weekend hacks, its for any tier/skill level. Kinda like a halfway club, the only 2 requirements, dont be a quitter and most of have fun.

• jkmartin
    36 Posts
    Sun, May 16 2010 5:00 AM

winslow123,

You're more than welcome to join the new Belcher Lane CC! It's a new CC that's designed for players who want to have a good time.

Please send invite to Belcher Lane CC. Thanks!

• GerryTS
    122 Posts
    Sun, May 16 2010 8:43 AM

Star good for you man. I totally agree. Its all about enjoying the game and playing with friends, like minded people. 

• starriser51
    153 Posts
    Sun, May 16 2010 9:00 AM

hey Gerry TS , thanks  I started at 150, an worked up all the players i have meet and play with, can build good friends, we are over the net but talk as if we were friends of old, so play away, and have fun, I would like to thank  the person who played with me the first time, if not good I would not have played again.  starriser

• danohi50
    1,020 Posts
    Sun, May 16 2010 9:13 AM

Things are usually alot greyer than that Stariser. There are lots of really good players that have been playing together for nearly two years. Its fun for them to be in a really competitive club. And these guys and gals have become friends over the years. You too will find your group after awhile of playing. I thought your post was unfair as it called out an entire group, and was not very accurate but based on an assumption. Of course you are entitled to your opinion.

Your millage will vary.

• starriser51
    153 Posts
    Sun, May 16 2010 5:11 PM

Yes an what us say is true,  I do play with people I know,  and a lot I do not. But one thing I do not do befor i play is ask a score, where they are from,  etc. The CC is like a country, we make our own little space, but every one can be here, history has in the resent past, showe that a purity in any thing is closed to all.

• golferfrank63
    187 Posts
    Sat, Feb 19 2011 1:28 PM

i have a cc i am giving away free today frist come for get it 

RSS