Forums

Help › Forums

Urgent Flash Update

Mon, Aug 27 2012 9:19 AM (29 replies)
  • Namananana
    1 Posts
    Wed, Aug 22 2012 4:40 PM

Did not help my game but I see better graphic quality and responce, although this makes the game harder, that may be a good thing. A reminder to everyone playing, clean your browser after every internet logon.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Wed, Aug 22 2012 4:49 PM

How is this announcement from WGTWildcat different than WGTAdmin2's announcement yesterday?

• restorethis
    151 Posts
    Wed, Aug 22 2012 4:51 PM

Using latest Firefox and and with this flash update  meter is awesome.

• ParkerCollector
    12 Posts
    Wed, Aug 22 2012 6:24 PM

Logged in and started my first game tonight and meter was jumpy (Chrome) 

Went to plugins and disabled "latest" update and back to "271" and meter smoothed out...freakin' flash....grrrrrr

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Wed, Aug 22 2012 6:34 PM

Get with it folks.....Chrome & Firefox are ponies for playing this game. They are so unreliable with the ongoing flash issues.

Maxthon3 Rocks!

• JonRichard
    1 Posts
    Wed, Aug 22 2012 7:50 PM

I updated my adobe flash player even though my WGT play was working well. I guess I shouldn't have messed with it. Now the only way I can get any continuation of play is if I keep my mouse moving, including the meter! Help!!

• cpatterson22
    257 Posts
    Wed, Aug 22 2012 8:00 PM

jokes on them i cant even DL the latest flash

• j14147
    199 Posts
    Wed, Aug 22 2012 8:01 PM

the way the flash player has been so inconsistent lately, i took some advice and downloaded the maxthon server.  my meter has been very consistent.  maybe something for others to look into.

• Allen63
    364 Posts
    Wed, Aug 22 2012 8:28 PM

restorethis:

Using latest Firefox and and with this flash update  meter is awesome.

a couple hours and a few rounds and it's money so far.

• oneeyedjohn
    9,572 Posts
    Wed, Aug 22 2012 9:54 PM

There was another thread about this where pjctas said he wouldn't touch it, unless borken, but I have d/l'ed it and it definitely is an improvement, over what I had before, and that was pretty dman near perfect. I can always judge how the meter will be by looking at the 7 adverts carousel, it couldn't be smoother.

Not a shred of any jerk, and dare I say it, but putting seems esier.

Payed 13th at Congo 6 times, and dinged it perfectly, never more than 2 yards away.

RSS