continue/forfeit screen

Tue, Sep 18 2012 4:19 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • dacrash
    475 Posts
    Wed, Sep 12 2012 12:00 PM

WGTpizza:

We've got a bug, folks.

We are aware of the problem with the "forfeit screen" and our engineers are working toward a fix. As soon as they tell me any sort of update on this matter, I will be sure to post it. Thanks for your patience in the mean time.

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

Well, how about until the "programmers" get it "fixed", we go back to the game as it was before the last update?  The game is all but unplayable as it is now.  The new disconnect feature for multiplayer ranked games is a great idea.  However, someone should have at least checked to make sure it works.  As it is, whoever is responsible for approving the release is a completely and totaly incompetent person.  Very bad judgement or just lazy?  Who knows?  What I do know is that they made a very bad decision.  Of course that is the way the business world works.  Moron sits in chair, looks at computer screen and pushes buttons before actually doing his job.

So, WGT "programmers" and "exectutives", READ the forum, take notes, print them out for goodness sake.  Read them again and understand what the "customers" are telling you.  I repeat, Read the forums.  Do your job.  Give us what you would expect for yourself.

FIX THE GAME PLEASE!

Wont get into the "free" credit issue, just stop being so greedy.

• EndaBunkers
    39 Posts
    Tue, Sep 18 2012 3:18 PM

Had some connection trouble tonite or rather a friend of mine whom i was playing with did, and therefore we had to use the continue forfeit screen more than usual. It worked perfectly every time. No ads, and no jams/errors created by them. I must add that recently i have not been seeing the persistant problem that was there, not even once. I dont know what you did, or if its even been fixed. It seems to be the case; but you must have done something as nothing has been changed this end. I will update this again after some time passes and let you know what its been like. In the mean time tyvm if you fixed it; and maybe you could write back here and let us know what you did??

.....ty, eb

• pjctas0822
    4,592 Posts
    Tue, Sep 18 2012 3:39 PM

This is a priority bug and lip service wont fix it..........

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Tue, Sep 18 2012 3:42 PM

pjctas0822:

We agree with you, pjctas0822. Here is a thread I posted on the 12th, explaining the bug and when a fix will be implemented.

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• EndaBunkers
    39 Posts
    Tue, Sep 18 2012 4:19 PM

pjctas0822:

@ pjctas; what do you mean??? i dont follow you.....

Also, @ wgtpizza, the link you provide in the above post does not describe the error outlined in this thread. I am referring to a different error, that has nothing to do with completing a game. In fact, it is quite the opposite, this was occuring in the middle of a game, at the continue/forfeit option screen, not at the end and has nothing to do with closing the game window prematurely. ty again, eb

• PAGES
RSS