Forums

Help › Forums

hello WGT staff

rated by 0 users
Sun, Aug 26 2012 5:01 AM (5 replies)
  • frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sat, Aug 25 2012 7:12 PM

Nothing   majer here  ,you ask us,  the players to tell you how we can help , or how can we make are experience here on WGT more fun , glad you asked  .......  see  i wish  when i want a game any games  and  i am able to ask for it  ,on the top left of the page , where availability  is Green   or   red    , grey   some time LOL  , i would love to be able to say to the community that  i am  available  for any game with out getting   invited to play for credits .      i wish  i could(, we ,  WGT  had a  extra  pushing button   saying  available  for all games  excecpt   for credits ..... i hope you understand   my   terrible english .... i,am sure  more players like me  ,that plays mostly for fun ,  and frienship would  ask  more often  to play all game except  you know ............ ty  for taking the time to think about this  ,,,,,,  if  you want  i have skype  i speak better then i write   some time, if the beers do not  get the best of me   :)   Francois 

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Sat, Aug 25 2012 8:05 PM

Francois, I'd still like a little more time at the end of a match to say " "well played" to the other players, but, i don't see that happening anytime in the near future. This has been brought up numerous times, only to fall on deaf ears. Some issues are addressed, some are not, much like golf, poke and hope, lol.

Doc :)

• tujay
    771 Posts
    Sat, Aug 25 2012 8:44 PM

How about a direct link in left hand task bar that takes you straight to your club.  Brilliant and achievable in a flash !

• josephk2317
    873 Posts
    Sat, Aug 25 2012 8:58 PM

How about setting up a forum topic for just finding players to play with for free and maybe learn something a long the way. We could call it "The 19 hole" or other catchy title. Maybe even state your preference of play. 

9,18,36 holes

Skype/other chat option

Course

Date/time available

The date/time is very important since I have missed out on a lot of games with others due to my work schedule and location. I think it would be better to use GMT  time so it would be easier to meet up online. 

Joe

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sun, Aug 26 2012 4:19 AM

drmoose:
    I'd still like a little more time at the end of a match to say " "well played" to the other players,
    Never heard that b4,gr8 idea.If someone sinks a killer putt & match ends,no time to thank and congratulate other team/partner..Andy

• massein
    1 Posts
    Sun, Aug 26 2012 5:01 AM

why are some countries not premitted to play mytral beach tour.

RSS