Forums

Help › Forums

Livegamer Videos

Sat, Sep 8 2012 9:09 AM (24 replies)
  • Jresh0817
    1,414 Posts
    Tue, Aug 28 2012 2:52 PM

This is just wrong...when is enough,enough?? This game is already very expensive and we did not even get a warning that this was going to happen??? WGT is making it harder and harder to make this FUN!

• billyc28
    8 Posts
    Tue, Aug 28 2012 2:53 PM

last night i needed 4 more views to get to 50 and cash in for 75 and now this with no warning. just SMH

• FamousBeef
    271 Posts
    Tue, Aug 28 2012 2:57 PM

live gamer extra view have not even been awarding me the promised views after watching since last monday 8/20/2012. Emails to live  gamer go unanswered

doesn't surprise me that they would cut the redemption rate in 1/2.

sorry for 2damn, i will be joining him in retirement from wgt when my credits run out as well

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Tue, Aug 28 2012 2:58 PM

Boycott the vids until/unless policy is changed.  It's the best way to send a message.  Ads are no good if no one watches.

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Tue, Aug 28 2012 3:05 PM

Looks like i have to join you folks. I depended on the free creds a lot, even though we didnt get many here. I dont work, so cant afford to keep putting social welfare money into this. I will be jetting off to another site when my creds run out too. Final straw for me.

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Tue, Aug 28 2012 3:09 PM

double the views and half the credits......smells heavily like a tactical ploy to get more players to buy balls using $$$ instead of freebies and it sux.

shouldn't be too long before wgt have to remove the word "free" from their slogan altogether.

tbe

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Tue, Aug 28 2012 3:24 PM

Hi

it wasn't entirely our decision. In order to continue offering these, we had to raise it. I didn't like it either, but I rather have this at these levels than not have it at all.

-wgticon

• PaulH0070
    1,339 Posts
    Tue, Aug 28 2012 3:47 PM

but it IS almost as bad as not having then at all. 2 weeks of watching vids just to get 75 credits? because i'd be shocked if we get more than a few scraps of bonus views thrown our way.

can't say i'm totally surprised though, in fairness i'd say the last few months on WGT have been the cheapest to play i've seen it for a while. back when i started you only had ampario surveys that seemed to pay out once in a blue moon, recently there's been some easy to achieve offers that have bumped up my credits. it was only a matter of time before it changed.

or is it to force users to other offers and more sign ups to give out info to then get spammed to death but receive no credits?

not happy, but not surprised. the cheap WGT days are over guys (it's never been free, lol)

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Tue, Aug 28 2012 3:55 PM

WGTicon:
    I didn't like it either

A little warning might have been nice. With today's views I got to 54. I could have done it earlier. I read on one thread that some guy had over 800 views. Why he didn't redeem as they were earned, is beyond me, but that dude could have REALLY used a headsup. 

How about putting it back to as before for a week to give us a break? 

• 2DAMFLASHY
    1,141 Posts
    Tue, Aug 28 2012 4:06 PM

its ok...

i will take the TITLE .. WGT's BIGGEST IDIOT..

I just assumed they were OK and i would cash em in when i hit level 94... its almost as if they seen i was getting close. 

just another life lesson.. i have to deal with.. 

RSS