Help › Forums

Livegamer Videos

Sat, Sep 8 2012 9:09 AM (24 replies)
  • JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Thu, Aug 30 2012 10:38 PM

2DAMFLASHY:
    WGT's BIGGEST IDIOT

Geez. I would really like for them to address the idea just above your post. Don't cash in until they do. You might get a reprieve. It was totally WRONG for this to come out of the blue. 

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sat, Sep 1 2012 1:57 AM

Wgt has Written an official apoligy (I don't think that is spelt right...lol)  on this subject in the Forum. 

-Roger

• Games4Ever71
    623 Posts
    Sun, Sep 2 2012 9:33 PM

When I said I stopped doing views as of the day they did the change. Well, I have not even had the urge to do any of them. They made this screwed up change, and I will never use it. Surveys have also been worse, when that happened. Offers are nothing, but trash. They are filtering out us people that can't afford buying the credits, and trying to force us into paying for credits with money we don't have in the first place. I bet they will start monthly charges or yearly charges, like pogo does for the club subscription. The only thing this site is lacking is the different game options.

I love this game very much and is addicting, but forcing us to do what we can't do, is going to start ending up with less players.

mantis0014:

Wgt has Written an official apoligy (I don't think that is spelt right...lol)  on this subject in the Forum. 

-Roger

This apology is nothing, but hogwash. They are not fixing it. So how is it apology? They are taking Live gamer side over their own players that give them income.

They probably make more money, than I have seen in my lifetime, and they are still trying to make more out of us.

All they said in the apology, which is that they been using livegamer videos for long time and they won't stop using them, so they made the changes to have them continue on their site, which means their own players that give them income has no say. So what kind of apology is that? Not one.

I don't support being screwed.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sun, Sep 2 2012 11:32 PM

Games4Ever71:
    I don't support being screwed.

Gripe and moan...

so in order to get "FREE" credits, you have to spend more time...geesh,,,maybe it should be set up so that if you are logged ion, you get one credit a minute>?

Try this...get off your butt, mow the neighbors lawn, buy a gift card and play.

Wait, that's work...never mind...wallow in the "I don't get enough for nothing" crowd.

• a14morfun
    59 Posts
    Sat, Sep 8 2012 9:09 AM

kirla:

2DAMFLASHY:

yea,,, 

800+ views i was saving to cash in and get R11s.. 

screw it..i feel like selling all my crap.. and giving it away to the ones i got to join the site in my CC ... 

GRRRRRRRRRRR... %^&^$%$##&*&765(&^^%%

I always cashed in my views as soon as i got to 50.

Was buying better balls lately but it looks like I will have to start using the free ball or maybe go back to the 10 cent balls. I used the 10 cent balls with extra spin for over a year,  until I made Legend. Was using the free balls for about 2 months recently.  Looks like its time to go back to what I can afford. 

I'm back to the free balls too, if I ever think that I will earn enough credits to upgrade my clubs, it looks like I'm probably going to out of luck on that idea.

RSS