ryder cup

rated by 0 users
Wed, Aug 29 2012 11:43 AM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • ladzrls
    286 Posts
    Tue, Aug 28 2012 12:30 PM

Hi there,

I hear the american captain is going to have the course set  up so his plyrs who cant drive to save themselves can hit as hard as they can and still look good, he is going to have the fairways widened at the top end of the fairways to help his plyrs look good at the basics of golf. To me this will only spur the europeans on even more as its drive for show but putt for dough, i also heard that the fairways are going to be brought in a bit to try and catch the euro plyrs who dont hit as long, again will only help us more  ithink.

I cant w8 for this tourney to start as i think its goin to be some blast and a crackin game game, and yes i know its the captains perogitive to have the course set up how he deems fit but it got me thinkin that the standard of driving among pro's now is just not what it should be,

I think back to the open at carnoustie when some americans just didnt even bother playing the event because the fairways where a test of driving skill and the rough was brutall and didnt allow for exibition shots from the rough(which didnt suit some americans).

Any how all good fun and cant w8 for this to start

regards

ladzrls

• Ducati916
    1,116 Posts
    Tue, Aug 28 2012 12:47 PM

Was drawn for tickets for Saturday and Sunday by the PGA early this year...been planning the trip ever since....less than a month now.  OLE OLE OLE OLEEEE, OLEE OLEE

• ladzrls
    286 Posts
    Tue, Aug 28 2012 1:14 PM

Ducati916:

Was drawn for tickets for Saturday and Sunday by the PGA early this year...been planning the trip ever since....less than a month now.  OLE OLE OLE OLEEEE, OLEE OLEE

n1 duc hope the results go for us, and hope the screams of GET IN THE HOLE on every shot including the drives dont wear ye down.

regards

ladzrls

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Tue, Aug 28 2012 1:29 PM

I heard the Euros will play with goldfish in their socks.

• ladzrls
    286 Posts
    Tue, Aug 28 2012 1:36 PM

CerinoDevoti:

seems your sources got the inside track m8.

regards

ladzrls

• Ducati916
    1,116 Posts
    Tue, Aug 28 2012 2:25 PM

[/quote][quote user="CerinoDevoti"]

In the spirit of competition I hope your U.S. side hits them early and often....oh wait....that's bad in golf right?...

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Tue, Aug 28 2012 3:19 PM

I don't think the European team have much to worry about. They have much more talent as well as strength in depth than the US team.

As always you'll get the US team strutting around like they own golf lol......but again they'll get egg on their kissers,

It'll be a testing tournament for sure but my money's on the Europeans.....that's a no brainer.

tbe

• ladzrls
    286 Posts
    Tue, Aug 28 2012 4:26 PM

thebigeasy707:

I don't think the European team have much to worry about. They have much more talent as well as strength in depth than the US team.

As always you'll get the US team strutting around like they own golf lol......but again they'll get egg on their kissers,

It'll be a testing tournament for sure but my money's on the Europeans.....that's a no brainer.

tbe

I hear ye but being underdogs could be what the americans need to get some team spirit and teach em how to not think its all about MEEEEEEEE.

im like you in the fact i think we got em covered i just hope wee show the same attitude and dont get arrogant like OTHER teams have in the past(cough america)

regards

ladzrls

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Tue, Aug 28 2012 6:13 PM

How many of the Euros play on the American Tour full time?

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Tue, Aug 28 2012 6:21 PM

Ducati916:

In the spirit of competition I hope your U.S. side hits them early and often....oh wait....that's bad in golf right?...

It's bad in golf but great in voting.

• PAGES
RSS