Forums

Help › Forums

SHAME ON YOU WGT!!

Sun, Jul 28 2013 12:55 AM (99 replies)
  • AiricR
    135 Posts
    Tue, Aug 28 2012 8:14 PM

I spend more time getting credits and views more than I play the game...Its not that hard people....Im f*%&n old and I now want a Galaxy S III...lmao

• woodworkerjunkie
    237 Posts
    Tue, Aug 28 2012 8:14 PM

zzturk:
    It's a good thing Mitt Romney doesn't own WGT or all you California people would be out of work while your jobs got "outsourced" to Mumbai or Hong Kong!

Don't bring politics into it ZZ, because you can't in a million years prove to me that Obama has done a good job! You ain't got a leg to stand on, you couldn't name one thing Obama has done in 4 years to help this countries economy. 

• GolfDum
    396 Posts
    Tue, Aug 28 2012 8:18 PM

A ridiculous change and sad to say the least.

• AiricR
    135 Posts
    Tue, Aug 28 2012 8:18 PM

Oh Politics....Hell yeah...GO RON PAUL !

• AiricR
    135 Posts
    Tue, Aug 28 2012 8:21 PM

Only one I'll vote for and is the only one crazy enough to step in and do a good job !

• MossyMayhem
    4 Posts
    Tue, Aug 28 2012 8:23 PM

Screw you greedy bastards!  Take me off your books and GET THAT *** OFF MY COMPUTER!  My computer has been malwared until it doesn't even run right any more! 

• doran908
    288 Posts
    Tue, Aug 28 2012 9:40 PM

Where did you post it, in the fine print? Why wasn't it posted all over the main page and on the video page? Just another way the rich get richer and the poor get poorer. Great job WGT. i'm disabled, living on disability with very little money coming in each month and now to play with DECENT BALLS you're asking me to buy credits with money I don't have.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH WGT 

• GIMMMEEE
    224 Posts
    Tue, Aug 28 2012 10:30 PM

.. Poor form for the people who rely upon these Credits to get into small Challenge games or buy balls with them.....

.. Its time WGT toook stock n learn to contribute a bit more than taking away from the heart n sole of the game.....

.. I have enough to get by n enjoy the game,,, but to take from the lower end of the spectrum is nothing short of disgraceful.. .. for you WGT Icon to suggest "thats its not entirely our decision" is playing people for fools.. .. so what, because the poor have no money/credits there empty on the brain cells as well..????

.. Give back to the Up n Comers, the battlers of this game n start taking more of a cut from the High End of town,,, why not start with taking a higher  %  from the Winning stake of Ready Go games instead of taking from the 'poorer' souls who play and 'support' this game..!!!

RSS