Forums

Help › Forums

SHAME ON YOU WGT!!

Sun, Jul 28 2013 12:55 AM (99 replies)
  • Yasve
    14 Posts
    Tue, Aug 28 2012 2:18 PM

Dear all,

Now for the low-carrying-dollar members amongst us, yet another glimpsing light has been taken away from us by WGT in their quest for MORE money!!

Today, I noticed that the video carrousel, earning us roughly a 75 credits surplus a week has dropped to only 35 credits a week, for 50 views that is. Basically, all has been cut in half so you have to work TWICE AS LONG for earning the same amount of credits

What has happened WGT?? Was your monthly income not pleasing/satisfying enough? Was the sad option too tempting to have more golfplaying souls scratch harder for the little credits they can earn for free way?

I do NOT like this at all and I am certain hundreds, probably thousands of the members will agree on this!

My regards,

YASVE, one of your teenage members, not earning any income yet loving golf!

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Tue, Aug 28 2012 2:46 PM

Hi

it wasn't entirely our decision. In order to continue offering these, we had to raise it. I didn't like it either, but I rather have this at these levels than not have it at all.

-wgticon

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Tue, Aug 28 2012 2:56 PM

Yeah, just noticed that now. We have to get 100 views for 75 creds (used to be 50 views). Me thinks WGT is going down the pan fast. Why else would they jack up the prices so high, and cut the views so drastically. Im keeping my spending to an absolute zero from now on. Even the buy credits and get 25% free have dried up. Whats the situation WGT? why so miserable lately?

• 2DAMFLASHY
    1,141 Posts
    Tue, Aug 28 2012 3:05 PM

SO ... 

NO heads up.. so ppl could cash in what they had before the change... just screw them over..

pretty DANG LOW... 

• FamousBeef
    271 Posts
    Tue, Aug 28 2012 3:14 PM

2DAMFLASHY:

SO ... 

NO heads up.. so ppl could cash in what they had before the change... just screw them over..

pretty DANG LOW... 

why so surprised? when has WGT done anything else?

Certainly not in the 5 months I've been playing here.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Tue, Aug 28 2012 3:24 PM

2DAMFLASHY:

SO ... 

pretty DANG LOW... 

I just got the headsup few hours earlier and posted it whenever I saw a thread.

-wgticon

• MioKontic
    4,644 Posts
    Tue, Aug 28 2012 3:34 PM

WGTicon:

Hi

it wasn't entirely our decision. In order to continue offering these, we had to raise it. I didn't like it either, but I rather have this at these levels than not have it at all.

-wgticon

What a crap answer!  It wasn't entirely your decision???  So you DID have something to do with it!!  But you're still trying to blame others... as always.

The end of WGT is nigh.

• row2seat2
    1,441 Posts
    Tue, Aug 28 2012 3:59 PM

A 100% markup is a little steep, who runs live gamer the oil company's?

• Voyager9940
    684 Posts
    Tue, Aug 28 2012 4:07 PM

Yasve is 100% right here, for those without any income at all yet willing to play this great golf game, it is a severe setback and a sad decison by WGT!!

VOY

• Herbapost
    8 Posts
    Tue, Aug 28 2012 4:22 PM

What else is next? Entry fees for all courses? Membership fees? That carrousel was a small yet good option for those who cannot afford most of WGT's equipment and fees. Now WGT takes it away? That is just BAD!!!

Herb

RSS