Forums

Help › Forums

Quitters!

rated by 0 users
Fri, Sep 14 2012 8:00 PM (5 replies)
  • SOUTHPAW01
    183 Posts
    Tue, Aug 28 2012 10:55 PM

I've slowly been growing a list of people who I have witnessed quit routinely or simply discriminate against other players in group play, and I have included them in my own personal block list.

However, many of these players fail to leave a game properly and lock up the system on the other gamers, ruining the gaming experience. Its even more aggravating when paying credits to join a game on one of the exclusive courses only to lose those credits. 

Wouldn't it be nice if WGT could track players that do this and penalize them...perhaps prohibit them from creating or joining group play games for a certain period of time?

• akraazywolf
    2 Posts
    Fri, Aug 31 2012 5:17 AM

im am so very PISSED OFF at all the quitters ive been dealing with  and i NOT likeing it ,WGT i going to lose  before they tee off  with me  im PISSED  i come here to have fun and play n  the green fees arre nice BBUT NOT THAT NICE   if i have to deal with alll THIS *** ROM ALL THE ASSHOLES AND QUITERS!!!

i hope someone  they will have enuff sense to do somethig about it cuz i like this game and its pissing me the F off i cant even play a round

• Mechbook7
    50 Posts
    Sat, Sep 1 2012 1:12 AM

Akraazywolf

There are many reasons people cannot continue a game.  Do you know why they leave?

If it continually happens to you maybe you should try to find out why...

• 13shooter13
    2 Posts
    Sun, Sep 2 2012 3:40 AM

HOW?

• SOUTHPAW01
    183 Posts
    Fri, Sep 14 2012 7:57 PM

HOW  What?

• SOUTHPAW01
    183 Posts
    Fri, Sep 14 2012 8:00 PM

It's not happening to me all the time, but I've played enough to have come across certain players who have quit on more than one occasion during group play.  And it's pretty obvious the reason when they are several shots over par, or they have one really bad shot and the game suddenly locks on them. 

RSS