Help › Forums

A lot of rude people today.

rated by 0 users
Sat, Sep 1 2012 1:21 AM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • viciii3
    766 Posts
    Thu, Aug 30 2012 3:08 PM

I have never had this happen before at WGT. I joined one game with an idiot screaming about killing people who disconnect. Another game appeared to have two African players (american or otherwise) slamming the N word and telling me I s**k d**k and will take both of theirs in my mouth.

Really?? I'll certainly not put up with this type of BS...and I hope none of the other fine people I've met here will do so, either? What is it with people today?

Is there some way to easily report people for this kind of rude chat behavior? Talking smack is somewhat acceptable to me...although I don't do so. I try to be supportive of other players. What I put up with today was completely over the line.

Vic

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Thu, Aug 30 2012 5:53 PM

You sure you were in the right room? Oh nevermind had an old school AOL flashback. Take screenshots next time and email them to WGT. Might help or just dont have thin skin and move on. I mean this is the internet and this happens all the time on gaming sites,chatrooms , FB etc etc. The truth is the world is not a nice place and the internet is xrated.

• obielee
    355 Posts
    Thu, Aug 30 2012 5:54 PM

i'm with u thay need to be banned 4 a mounth, but wgt can't sell them produt if thay are banned

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Thu, Aug 30 2012 6:18 PM
    viciii3

, stick with it kid, it get's better. Most of the bottom feeders prey on newbies ( had this happen once) . If you stick it out, you'll find most of us are helpful, and respectful ( except maybe of WGT, who can't seem to get their act together, lol).  Other than that, make some friends, play the game, have some fun, it's all good. Invite sent, next time (if there is one) tell 'em Doc sent ya an' I'll pester 'em with poetry 'til they're totally perplexed.

Doc: )

• chris2345
    528 Posts
    Thu, Aug 30 2012 6:29 PM

There are a some low life's on this site, but their life is so insecure and sad it's laughable, check my wall activity to see what I mean. But take screen shots of their behavior  and send them to WGT, after a few warnings they will get banned for good, and you shall have the last laugh. 

The very nasty ones I take an interest in and have got one banned for good, and the second is well his on way. 

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Thu, Aug 30 2012 11:38 PM

chris2345:
    The very nasty ones I take an interest in and have got one banned for good, and the second is well his on way. 

I would bet they have more then 1 profile.

• chris2345
    528 Posts
    Fri, Aug 31 2012 2:44 AM

Probably do, but at least it stops them playing their main one which took along time to build up past l92

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Fri, Aug 31 2012 6:11 AM

And with WGT diminishing views and amount of credits surveys paid out you will start seeing less n less multi accounters too. Bet people didn't give that thought.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Fri, Aug 31 2012 6:37 AM

pjctas0822:
    And with WGT diminishing views and amount of credits surveys paid out you will start seeing less n less multi accounters too.

Multi Accounters "earn" their credits by using their higher tier skills to ravage lower tier tournaments and win Match Play Challenges.  So how do you figure diminishing returns on 'free' credits will affect MAs?

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Fri, Aug 31 2012 8:13 PM

andyson:

pjctas0822:
    And with WGT diminishing views and amount of credits surveys paid out you will start seeing less n less multi accounters too.

Multi Accounters "earn" their credits by using their higher tier skills to ravage lower tier tournaments and win Match Play Challenges.  So how do you figure diminishing returns on 'free' credits will affect MAs?

Ahhh Im sorry I am not knowledable in the cheating area . I guess . I was looking at it like they cant get alot of vid credits to buy their equipment along with what you said. Just thought it would discourage thm because of more time to put in but oh well.

Multi account on ! :) Not you Andy . They know who they are.

• PAGES
RSS