Thu, Sep 20 2012 4:42 PM (28 replies)
  • spraypantscorona
    121 Posts
    Sat, Sep 1 2012 2:02 PM

What exactly is the point of reputation if  it does NOT show anything

• bigbluedonkey
    59 Posts
    Thu, Sep 20 2012 8:15 AM

I recently played an Alternate Shot game & both opposing players disconnected, unfortunately my partner decided he didn't want to wait the full 5 minutes for them to reconnect & forfeited from the game lobby. In doing so this knocked down my player game percentage by 3% through no fault of my own. Why should the non-quitters be penalized for the actions of others.... I was prepared to wait & take the win, alas he wasn't & yet I get shafted... Well done WGT another shot in the foot for ya!.... 

Annoyed Carrot Muncher.

• ConfusionMaster
    1,652 Posts
    Thu, Sep 20 2012 1:18 PM

Have to agree with the blue donkey on this one.

Since the percentages have come in I haven't quit a game, yet I am down to 77%.

What gives with that?

Also since it's been in there seems to be more quitters or bad connections, the game completion rate of the last fews days has been pathetic.

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Thu, Sep 20 2012 2:41 PM

bigbluedonkey:

I recently played an Alternate Shot game & both opposing players disconnected, unfortunately my partner decided he didn't want to wait the full 5 minutes for them to reconnect & forfeited from the game lobby. In doing so this knocked down my player game percentage by 3% through no fault of my own. Why should the non-quitters be penalized for the actions of others.... I was prepared to wait & take the win, alas he wasn't & yet I get shafted... Well done WGT another shot in the foot for ya!.... 

Annoyed Carrot Muncher.

Except for the +1 count in A/S games, the result would have been the same: An uncompleted game is an uncompleted game, - 3 % (until they take A/S out of the count as they announced earlier).

• dflop
    1,877 Posts
    Thu, Sep 20 2012 3:16 PM

I am a little pissy and it takes a bit to get me mad , i just played a random game of alternate , opposition drives the green 1st hole , 4 putts and quits like a girl  !

Now i sit at 83% and have never quit a game of alternate , it is meant to be a fun mode of the game , i should have trusted my gut instinct and kept well clear , oh well looks like more single play  !    : (

dflop  !       

• 2trueblue2
    159 Posts
    Thu, Sep 20 2012 3:50 PM

Hey big D,,, You know im always here for ya Bro,,,,

• ODDSOCKS55
    2 Posts
    Thu, Sep 20 2012 4:42 PM

in the middle of a round of alternative shot,we are 1up and one of the players disconnects,we wait for the player to re connect and then my game freezes.,on trying to re connect myself to the game i am unable to do so ,after several attempts i am informed we lost the game as we/ i did not reconnect in time.I have never quite a game and been on the receiving end of seeing my  % drop to 83%.This is not enjoyment anymore and the quitters are having a field day,i am not alone thinking is it worth the trouble this is now causing and you WGT must pull your finger out and sort out this mess you are causing,otherwise the quitters will take over as i dont think you WGT have the answers and i realy dont think you care as long as the money keeps rolling in.

• dflop
    1,877 Posts
    Thu, Sep 20 2012 5:48 PM

Cheers Bluey , appreciate it bro thanx heaps  !

RSS