Forums

Help › Forums

Getting Credits for games played

rated by 0 users
Wed, Sep 5 2012 11:27 AM (6 replies)
  • diehard4793
    527 Posts
    Sat, Sep 1 2012 5:21 PM

I would like to see credits for games being played along with other options.

I think more people would complete games and play more if credits were given.

• mlwood47
    48 Posts
    Sat, Sep 1 2012 8:28 PM

Yes i agree with that statement.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sat, Sep 1 2012 9:32 PM

Do you understand capitalism?

• elephantshorts
    1 Posts
    Sat, Sep 1 2012 10:04 PM

Agree with this because you need gear to play the game. As a new player I have no incentive to play unless I can earn a good stack of credits and I refuse to fill in surveys or watch several hundred ads because it takes too long.

I signed up for an offer and haven't got credit. Now waiting one business day which effectively could be Monday before contacting support. In the meantime I won't be playing WGT because all this great gear which is unlocked I can't buy without any credits.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sat, Sep 1 2012 10:08 PM

wow ,playing ,gambling is a man or woman games ,  but some just want to play for fun yet play well ,  so  you have the mean to spend to make some ,,its ok  w me ,  but if you dont want to be playing by yourself because you to good , then regret having, two maybe 3 players good enough to play you .     Credits are given  from surveys and whatnot ,credits are given for going up tiers ,  if you (we )ask for to much  to many changes to accomadate us  we will pay in the long run ,,its already started w 600 credits balls wow we asked for it  , , for all those  that said wish we had slower meter for older folks(i was one) (carefull what you ask for) ,,,, so  another change will cost us what  ,700 sleeve of ball  dont laugh,   we up to 600 for 3 balls ,,,,  excuse my bad english . But thats how busness work  moneay first then  we  are just a means to make $$$  ...we said yes to term and condition did we not my  10C 

• a14morfun
    59 Posts
    Wed, Sep 5 2012 7:39 AM

And now they cut you in half. They are now forcing us to watch twice as many commercials in order to earn the same number of credits as before. And then charge you even higher prices on all the equipment you want to buy.

Net result is at least a 120% increase in prices.  Is this company located in Iran or someplace where the inflation rate is that high?

GROSSLY UNFAIR. 

I'm strongly considering leaving.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Wed, Sep 5 2012 11:27 AM

elephantshorts:
    Agree with this because you need gear to play the game. As a new player I have no incentive to play unless I can earn a good stack of credits and I refuse to fill in surveys or watch several hundred ads because it takes too long

Maybe wgt should give evereyone a set of 'Raptures' when they join & a free sleeve for every 18 holes completed ??...lmao..If you WANT better clubs PUT the effort in and watch vids/do surveys or PUT your hand in your pocket...Andy

RSS