Forums

Help › Forums

Question

Sun, Sep 2 2012 7:32 PM (6 replies)
  • frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sun, Sep 2 2012 3:53 PM

I was not sure where to put  this question ...:)    i (drunk again maybe,)   i Block challenges; a friend  by misstake ......  so this friend is still there on my friends list  , but i can not send a privite message anymore , i think thats the cause of it  , if it is ,is there a way to fix this ,on my end ....  i no PC,smart guy :)   but i read , and work on what i have to do step by step........   TY  for a quick    answer  ,  once this post  answered ... WGTicon,  can take it out   TY. Frapp  (Francois )

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sun, Sep 2 2012 4:24 PM

Who did you block Francois me?  I wouldn't play with me either.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sun, Sep 2 2012 5:18 PM

Bien non mon Ami  ,i bloked by misstake , good candels that day .....  i would never take a caractor like you of my friends list :) 

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sun, Sep 2 2012 5:34 PM

OK I'll just hide Frappe, don't worry I'm not thinned skin, I understand, you got tired of losing with me as your partner.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sun, Sep 2 2012 6:12 PM

you still on my friends list, and i can still send you privite message .   another friend of mine .... but no one knows or answered   my question !!!      OK  WGTicon , i tried not to use you because you got your hands full.....   maybee no answers, because there is a post about this ! .... sorry if there is ,,i will go look ,,if you tell me where  to go ,,,,, sorry 

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Sun, Sep 2 2012 7:00 PM

Frappe,  I think if you go to that persons profile page, at the top next to where add as friend would be, should say unblock.

Actually, it says "allow challenges".  

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sun, Sep 2 2012 7:32 PM

frappefort:
      i Block challenges; a friend  by misstake ......  so this friend is still there on my friends list  , but i can not send a privite message anymore , i think thats the cause of it  , if it is ,is there a way to fix this ,on my end .... 

Go into your account,click on block player & then click 'unblock' next to their name..Think that's what you mean ??..or maybe not,haven't noticed the 'block challenges' button b4..srry..Andy

RSS