Update on Disconnect % - 9/6/12

rated by 0 users
Sun, Nov 4 2012 5:15 AM (116 replies)
  • Royboy1946
    1,847 Posts
    Fri, Sep 7 2012 12:25 AM

FamousBeef:

danohi50:

Im having this problem  if the last game im playing each night is a multiplayer. Even if I make sure all my friends (were all on Ventrilo together, so I can verify this) exit the game properly, one or more of us will get a you have forfieted your match the next time we log on, This of course is messing up our %. Is anyone else having this problem.

pretty sure everyone is having this problem :)

yep. just tried to play a practice matchplay. we only drove off the first hole and then I froze. Had to go out and back in. game had finnished and my 100% was down to 97%. It's a total joke. I could make a better job of programming myself.

I certainly hope wgt scrap's this idea as soon as possible.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Fri, Sep 7 2012 5:23 AM

MBaggese:

Don't change it Icon...dang...my reasoning is:

Either perpetual quitters will be revealed and force to complete a game, or be bumped forever.

Flip side, if it's a users ISP/etc, issue...and they are prone to disconnects, it upsets the apple carts for all the players, who then suffer.  If these folks, who have habitual disconnects, want to continue playing in group play, they need to rectify their issues...plain and simple.

I don't care the reason WHY you cannot complete your games, I don't want to play with you if you cannot.

+1 ^^^   2  weeks after next update,everyone will be on here moaning about quitters AGAIN , I'll say it now in advance "should've given this more time".....Andy

• ezmoney62
    21 Posts
    Fri, Sep 7 2012 6:07 AM

I do have a question icon, is there a way to handle stroke games that end in a tie? On WGTLS we go to SD to settle but not taking all 9 holes so it looks like someone quit.

Any suggestions from anyone??

EZ

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Sep 7 2012 6:42 AM

ezmoney62:
    On WGTLS we go to SD to settle but not taking all 9 holes so it looks like someone quit.

Isn't there a menu option in multi player stroke play to agree to end the match? That would be the fix if there isn't.

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Fri, Sep 7 2012 6:45 AM

WGTicon:
    2. I can't make people do anything they don't want to do. If I did, then that girl in HS that I liked would have gone out with me when I asked her :(

If only she knew that you were about to become WGTIcon, she would have been falling at your feet

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Sep 7 2012 6:50 AM

chrisironsbones:
    If only she knew that you were about to become WGTIcon, she would have been falling at your feet

Or standing in line!  :-D

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Fri, Sep 7 2012 7:04 AM

ezmoney62:

I do have a question icon, is there a way to handle stroke games that end in a tie? On WGTLS we go to SD to settle but not taking all 9 holes so it looks like someone quit.

Any suggestions from anyone??

EZ

Practice round?

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Fri, Sep 7 2012 7:09 AM

MBaggese:
    I don't want to play with you if you cannot.

ooo baby talk dirty to me

LOL

• gmaster007
    2,101 Posts
    Fri, Sep 7 2012 7:20 AM

Throwing out the baby with the bath water,  - classic wgt.

ok, so now all the lowlife quitters are gonna play alt games only,
    good job killing alt games.

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Fri, Sep 7 2012 7:25 AM

Play for credits, you wont get hardly any quitters, and even if you do, you've made some pocket money

RSS