rated by 0 users
Sun, Nov 4 2012 5:15 AM (116 replies)
  • bubbadork
    984 Posts
    Fri, Sep 7 2012 5:30 PM

• johnnylaptop
    30 Posts
    Fri, Sep 7 2012 5:36 PM

This % is driving me crazy.I don't quit but wen anouther played dos and I have to wai 5 min and then anouther played does now its 10 min. Add that up and you sit a lo waiting.

I'm all for finding a better way or even cut the reconet time to 3 min would be better.

Maybe you clould have a thing showing quit or pick up ball I love it here but it drives me crazy with the low cores who quit

• Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Fri, Sep 7 2012 6:01 PM

I SWEAR I never quit games ! .... sometimes I end "solo stroke ranked runs" to avoid rank hurt, but I always finish muti-player games ! .... I've been disqualified due to WGT game freeze, and I HATE THAT !!!!!! ... so, if WGT can not fix their game unreliability its better to take off this ranking % ... mine is down to 70% ... I feel ashamed now ... guilty being innocent ... get me ?

• pegman1961
    9 Posts
    Fri, Sep 7 2012 7:06 PM

FOR TWO DAYS IVE HAD 40 OR MORE GAMES WHER 5 MINUTE KICKED IN SO I WAITED THEN ALL PLAYERS WERE GONE SO I GET DINGED FOR FORFEIT SO AVERAGE DROPS FROM 90 TO 37 NOW I CANT GET A GAME ALSO NUMEROUS TIMES GAME WOULD SHUT DOWN FOR NO APPARANT REASON AND I WOULD GET DINGED 

• jaseth
    1 Posts
    Fri, Sep 7 2012 7:25 PM

with all the quitters on here its making it to where players are forming their own groups. Playing only with players they know, and you can't blame them for that. However, this makes it so that you don't want to play with new players. Got to be someway to get them off of here, some of them on here don't even want to play, they simply want to be jerks and make it bad for those of us who do. If your one of these people get te hell off of this game site.

• drmoose
    3,539 Posts
    Fri, Sep 7 2012 7:58 PM

Lol, perfcet.

Doc

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Fri, Sep 7 2012 8:21 PM

drmoose:
    And BTW, could you plese fiox the typing glitch, which is total BNS.P{rety6 useless trying tocommunicate when  W#GT fudges alol you5r worDS

This happening to everyone ?..4t it was my laptop...been punching the buttons for days..Andy

• LooseGrips
    8 Posts
    Fri, Sep 7 2012 8:24 PM

3 errors no fault of my ow and i got disqualified and % percentage dropped..WTF!!!

• gmaster007
    2,101 Posts
    Sat, Sep 8 2012 3:48 AM

Quijotazo:

I SWEAR I never quit games ! .... sometimes I end "solo stroke ranked runs" to avoid rank hurt, but I always finish muti-player games ! .... I've been disqualified due to WGT game freeze, and I HATE THAT !!!!!! ... so, if WGT can not fix their game unreliability its better to take off this ranking % ... mine is down to 70% ... I feel ashamed now ... guilty being innocent ... get me ?

heh, you know what?
    I had this big long flamboyant 'J'accuse!' type reply about how this guy is lying about never quitting,
    and how he quit on me and another master tier player as soon as he began
    losing altitude in the game, but screw it, I'm too tired for this anyway.

you just know this wgt, if you can't pick a side on this,
    you're gonna lose both sides, and no one will play anyway.

quitters are dishonest people by nature,
    and so it's only natural that they'll lie to you,
    % numbers on the other hand, don't. do the math, that's it for me on this topic,
    let the wind blow where it may on this,
    just remember that the loudest voices are usually the minority.

• Alfred67
    5 Posts
    Sat, Sep 8 2012 4:28 AM

gmaster007:

Quijotazo:

HA HA LMAO, FINALLY GOT ONE OF THESE "NON QUITTING" LIERS RED HANDED!

this player that "never quit games", QUIT in fact,
    after he began to lose his lead and trail back behind me and another Master tierd player.

we both continued to finish the round,
    but it just comes to show you how these lowlifes have no problem
    marching in here and shouting lies,
    because while they may lie to you, their numbers won't!
    and THAT's why they speak so loudly against this system.

"never quit" my ass!

this is a classic case of a lier caught red handed,
    I stand behind my testimony, and wgt can back me up,
    since they save everything, as that round he bolted from I'm sure.

Hi, As of this morning I believe we can feel more confident in WGT I noticed we have our END ROUND back in the menu. I asked in a very polite manner just two days ago to put it back which will now get us to what we all wanted, to be able to disconnect without affecting the game for other players. You now can continue and no longer wait 5 min. and you will not lose any % as we were before.

Thank you WGT for listening to our suggestions, Hope we are all satisfied with the results. All the best, have a great day........................Alfred67........................

RSS