Help › Forums

After name it says 43%

rated by 0 users
Sun, Sep 9 2012 1:14 AM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • johnnylaptop
    29 Posts
    Thu, Sep 6 2012 10:39 AM

What is the 43% guys tell me I quit when don't.

Is cause I play alot?

• MWFan
    35 Posts
    Thu, Sep 6 2012 6:39 PM

43% means that in 43% of the last 30 multiplayer games you have played you have not finished, for whatever reason that may be.

Hope this helps

• upinsmoketour
    342 Posts
    Thu, Sep 6 2012 6:42 PM

It drops if you start a game then leave before its finished & with a % as low as that you will be lucky if anyone wants to play you as your stats say you quit mid round in over half your games witch ain't cool.I would start finishing games if i were you but each to there own .  smoke.

• Poke10
    4 Posts
    Thu, Sep 6 2012 7:00 PM

I NEVER quit my games but my percentage has DROPPED to 87% because this stupid WGT site crashes ALL THE TIME!!!  SO THAT GETS CHARGED AGAINST MY PERCENTAGE???!!!  ARE YOU KIDDING ME???!!!  WAKE UP WGT!!!  YOUR PROGRAMMERS SUCK!!!

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Thu, Sep 6 2012 8:13 PM

johnnylaptop:

What is the 43% guys tell me I quit when don't.

Is cause I play alot?

Either your computer crashes all the time or quite simply you do not finish most of your games. With stats like that I am surprised you even get to start. I would suggest you start to finish......

• borntobesting
    9,683 Posts
    Thu, Sep 6 2012 9:01 PM

MWFan:

43% means that in 43% of the last 30 multiplayer games you have played you have not finished, for whatever reason that may be.

Hope this helps

No actually if it meant it like that it would mean he finished 43% and quit 57% 

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Thu, Sep 6 2012 10:50 PM

Poke10:

I NEVER quit my games but my percentage has DROPPED to 87% because this stupid WGT site crashes ALL THE TIME!!!  SO THAT GETS CHARGED AGAINST MY PERCENTAGE???!!!  ARE YOU KIDDING ME???!!!  WAKE UP WGT!!!  YOUR PROGRAMMERS SUCK!!!

I understand your frustration, as you feel it is not your fault.

But, many (I think most) do not have issues with disconnects...so, whether it is your ISP, the phase of the moon in your area, it does not matter...what matters is even if it is NOT your intention to quit a game...it happens to you very often...which in turn, causes other players grief.

• xtabent
    2,281 Posts
    Thu, Sep 6 2012 11:04 PM

Does this count for single play or just A/S type games.

• PAGES
RSS