Help › Forums

After name it says 43%

rated by 0 users
Sun, Sep 9 2012 1:14 AM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Fri, Sep 7 2012 5:22 PM

Think it counts for everything X but maybe just multi-player games . . . not sure.

I'm presently at 83% through no fault of my own . . . I just got a new computer with plenty of muscle and connection is very good and I certainly don't quit . . . I just keep getting booted by WGT.

Personally I couldn't give a monkeys if I was -1000% . . . I know and my freinds know I don't quit so it's totally irrelevent . . . if anything it just shows that WGT Beta can't cope . .

• MWFan
    35 Posts
    Fri, Sep 7 2012 5:43 PM

Sorry...my math genius appeared to have not been available yesterday. You are correct sir.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Fri, Sep 7 2012 5:44 PM

Lobsterboy:

Think it counts for everything X.

I'm presently at 83% through no fault of my own . . . I just got a new computer with plenty of muscle and connection is very good and I certainly don't quit . . . I just keep getting booted by WGT.

Personally I couldn't give a monkeys if I was -1000% . . . I know and my freinds know I don't quit so it's totally irrelevent . . . if anything it just shows that WGT Beta can't cope . .

Feed the hamster Chris...feed the hamster.

• Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Fri, Sep 7 2012 5:58 PM

MBaggese:

Lobsterboy:

Think it counts for everything X.

Feed the hamster Chris...feed the hamster.

Lmao those days are gone thankfully Mike . . . the hamsters are well fed now :)

• navigater
    1,319 Posts
    Fri, Sep 7 2012 6:34 PM

I have been here for three years.Experienced 1 crash,And that was go daddies fault If I remember correctly..

• borntobesting
    9,683 Posts
    Sat, Sep 8 2012 4:43 AM

navigater:

I have been here for three years.Experienced 1 crash,And that was go daddies fault If I remember correctly..

Not exactly their fault. They got hacked

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sat, Sep 8 2012 10:40 PM

Now 43% is bad, but I had one person at 20% - I was the host and guess what - He got removed. Be warned, if your completion rate is that bad, you do not deserve to play a multi player game.

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Sun, Sep 9 2012 12:24 AM

MBaggese:

Poke10:

I NEVER quit my games but my percentage has DROPPED to 87% because this stupid WGT site crashes ALL THE TIME!!!  SO THAT GETS CHARGED AGAINST MY PERCENTAGE???!!!  ARE YOU KIDDING ME???!!!  WAKE UP WGT!!!  YOUR PROGRAMMERS SUCK!!!

I understand your frustration, as you feel it is not your fault.

But, many (I think most) do not have issues with disconnects...so, whether it is your ISP, the phase of the moon in your area, it does not matter...what matters is even if it is NOT your intention to quit a game...it happens to you very often...which in turn, causes other players grief.

And 87% is not a bad number these days...

We should keep in mind that any innocent victim of a "quitter" will be punished as well as the culprit. Therefore the company you choose is as important as the personal behaviour.

Some have reported to be in the 70s (%) without being responsible. Truth or not, the border between good and bad drops every day.

Edit: Only multiplayer games are in the count, not "restarts" :)

• GARRYCARTER
    1,533 Posts
    Sun, Sep 9 2012 1:14 AM

I see no reply Johnnylaptop perhaps my friend you maybe quitting more than you think.

GC.

• PAGES
RSS