Forums

Help › Forums

WGT NAC Update

rated by 0 users
Wed, Sep 12 2012 11:51 AM (6 replies)
  • drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Mon, Sep 10 2012 4:29 PM

Greetings fellow golfers, Doctor Anon E. Moose here with your latest golf forecast. After playing a few alt shot games, we here at WGT NAC are pleased to report a significantly lower percentage of disconnects in the alt shot format. This being said, we must also report that sources close to WGT are still reluctant to differentiate between inadvertnt disconnects and intentional ones. According to our interest meter ,

apparently, WGT's interest in resolving this issue ranks on the very low end of priorities, right up there with fixing the typing glitch, which makes for constant re-editing of your posts. Todays chance of rain however, remains @ zero percent, your B.T. I. is relatively stable, club distance reliability is marginal,and, green speeds aren't too much of a joke ( only when it counts ) as your VEM is running a tad high. Many thanks to all our followers, and please remember, an informed golfer is a happier golfer, so, stay savvy folks.

Doc :)

• mel1950
    2,887 Posts
    Wed, Sep 12 2012 2:42 AM

Please send that meter to WGT and suggest they use it as the gusting meter on the game page. IDEAL:~))LOL

Mel

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Wed, Sep 12 2012 3:54 AM

TYVM folks, but since it is WGT, I think that like many, many of my shots, they'd have to call that a "dis-gusting" meter :). Oh , and let's not forget what WGT really means by , clear your cash

and try another card

oops, I mean "browser".

Doc:)

• filmslayer
    2,340 Posts
    Wed, Sep 12 2012 11:51 AM

LMAO !!!

RSS