Forums

Help › Forums

Game Forfeited

rated by 0 users
Fri, Sep 14 2012 9:12 AM (25 replies)
  • IraFluitt
    2 Posts
    Tue, Sep 11 2012 4:08 PM

After I finish a game and return to home screen, I get a message you lost your game because you forfeited the game. what's up with this message.  i know the game ended.

• Jolexi
    429 Posts
    Tue, Sep 11 2012 4:23 PM

I got exactly the same thing yesterday. I played a round in the WGF tour with Kriztjan and we both finished the 9 holes and took screenshots of the scorecard and then when I clicked continue it said I had lost the match because I forfeited.

I don't care about the fact it said I lost because I did anyway but we weren't playing each other, we were playing with each other in the tour to verify our scores for the leaderboard.

But now I have a forfeit against my name in my stats.

What's with this WGT?

• IraFluitt
    2 Posts
    Tue, Sep 11 2012 5:05 PM

GLAD to know i'm not alone with that message, but i get it after every game is finished. Don't know why, hope someone can answer soon.

• Hewsey
    1,957 Posts
    Tue, Sep 11 2012 7:16 PM

I got er too

• mturnbow
    1 Posts
    Tue, Sep 11 2012 7:25 PM

I have played in 3 blitzes tonight and after playing 8 holes in each game, the system errors and kicks me off. On one of these games I had my first hole-in-one! I also wonder if this counts against you in the percentage of games completed stat. Any ideas?

• Milfshake
    1,260 Posts
    Tue, Sep 11 2012 7:43 PM

You all have some crazy flash stories.

• BMF5
    81 Posts
    Tue, Sep 11 2012 7:56 PM

Why was this posted under Community Introductions?

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Tue, Sep 11 2012 8:07 PM

Jolexi:
    But now I have a forfeit against my name in my stats.

Where would you see this at?

FWIW, I played a Ranked round for the WGF tour as well today, lost, and received the same message...but my % thing didn't drop...but come to think about it, it stayed the same.

• Oldbayrunner
    1,774 Posts
    Wed, Sep 12 2012 5:24 AM

ChasMiester:

Why does WGT not just go ahead and give these quitters on here a worm or virus ? This is beginning to get really old now !!!! It's as if nothing's being done what so ever !!! WGT should let us know whats going on before some nut case takes on WGT !!!!

Ever stop to think people quitting on you might have something to do with your being a Level 90 Pro with mostly top clubs hitting from the Pro tees?

Maybe trying to tier up might solve some of your quitting issues, not all mind you but maybe a majority.

PS giving a Worm or Virus is a federal offense.

RSS