Help › Forums

Game Forfeited

rated by 0 users
Fri, Sep 14 2012 9:12 AM (25 replies)
  • VIVACITO
    10 Posts
    Fri, Sep 14 2012 3:56 AM

WGTpizza:

Let's keep it peaceful folks, and on topic.

This thread I posted might lend some clarity to this situation described by the OP 

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

Don't you guys see what's happening ?  Pizza ?

One thing that I love the most in golf is "FELLOWSHIP" but these technical problems with the game started about two months ago.  The community is getting disapointed and fuzzy.  Some of us are sad because finishing a game without "ERRORS IN THE GAME" is almost impossible. Others claim that "WE MUST BE QUITERS".  I swear since you guys placed the % I HAVEN'T QUITED 1 GAME and now I am down to 50%.  I feel ashamed of my number, guilty as charged, when I didnt quit any game, and even worse, when I finish any game the % doesn't recover.  These things are tearing appart the WGT players community.  Some are just asolating themselves with other "LUCKY-CONSISTENT" players due to FEAR of being CONTAMINATED by US "the QUITERS".  Two months ago, if anyone quited a blitz you could still finish your game, even by yourself, now if one player disconnects from the game, the rest of us cross our fingers and pray to you, the gods of WGT to allow us to finish the game and hold your wraph and punishment !  Are you gonna give us the salvation and fix all these technical problems or at least reboot the whole site back to how it was two months ago or should we wait for a Mayan miracle on December 21st ?

• teepee879
    1 Posts
    Fri, Sep 14 2012 8:36 AM

Well said.

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Fri, Sep 14 2012 9:12 AM

Ok, that's enough. To anyone not aware why this thread is now locked, I warned everyone to stay civil and it went unheeded. Feel free to make a new thread about the "forfeit" messaging bug.

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

RSS