Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Lovin' it!

Sat, Sep 15 2012 6:19 PM (21 replies)
  • chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Thu, Sep 13 2012 4:28 AM

Even with all the so called "cheating", whining in forums, gliches etc etc, this is a great game and like every one else i'm totally addicted too and i'm sure you will be aswell, Never played such a online game which has kept me playing daily, and where you can meet and play some very decent people (and 1 or 2 jerks to balance things out.) Will probably see you here in 2 or 3 years time like the rest of us.  Glad you've discovered the best "gem" on the web

• overtheedge
    5,881 Posts
    Thu, Sep 13 2012 5:07 AM

MioKontic:

Welcome to a game where cheating is both allowed and encouraged.  Find out quickly before it drives you crazy!

LOL,,,,I would not have replied if this quote "in some ways" wasn't soooo true,,lol.

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Thu, Sep 13 2012 10:28 AM

Rickstermsn:

Hello, everyone... I registered for WGT in Jan. 2012, but started playing a few weeks ago... religiously everyday. Yes, it's hooked me! I've been ready many forum issues, and would just like to say, "WHAT A GREAT JOB WGT IS DOING!!!!!" Sure, there are some frustrating things at times, but all-in-all, at least we have a great game to complain at. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK WGT!!!

Rick

WGT do a great job.

tbe

• Oldbayrunner
    1,774 Posts
    Thu, Sep 13 2012 11:08 AM

pete3572:

Now for the negative, wgt are just a bunch of turds who will put a bug on your game to pizz you off, if you  annoy them like I do. thats the other side of the game that you do not see, and the  turds hiding  behind wgt  will never reveal their names, just  keep  your money  in your  pocket because thats the only thing  wgt  is bothered about.

Yada yada yada...I may bring up the few real wgt glitches when they happen but I still think the game is fun and I enjoy it.. So hit em long n str8t Rickstr...

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Thu, Sep 13 2012 1:35 PM

Rickstermsn:

Ignored... Cheating is just knowing how to play better than the other person.

Until it affects you.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sat, Sep 15 2012 6:43 AM

pete3572:
    Now for the negative

Are you ever anything BUT....?...Andy

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Sat, Sep 15 2012 12:01 PM

pete3572:
    and the  turds hiding  behind wgt  will never reveal their names

With fruitcakes like you runnin around, who in the hell can blame them?

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Sat, Sep 15 2012 12:52 PM

pete3572:

Now for the negative, wgt are just a bunch of turds who will put a bug on your game to pizz you off, if you  annoy them like I do. thats the other side of the game that you do not see, and the  turds hiding  behind wgt  will never reveal their names, just  keep  your money  in your  pocket because thats the only thing  wgt  is bothered about.

Conspiracy, on top of conspiracy.  Do you honestly think that all the time, (equates to $) necessary for WGT to have A, or many persons sitting with a mouse and keyboard just to screw with your! game is worth it to WGT ?  not hardly.  Your not worth the individual effort and costs involved.  MY NICKLE.

• ladzrls
    286 Posts
    Sat, Sep 15 2012 4:25 PM

Rickstermsn:

Hello, everyone... I registered for WGT in Jan. 2012, but started playing a few weeks ago... religiously everyday. Yes, it's hooked me! I've been ready many forum issues, and would just like to say, "WHAT A GREAT JOB WGT IS DOING!!!!!" Sure, there are some frustrating things at times, but all-in-all, at least we have a great game to complain at. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK WGT!!!

Rick

welcome fellow whacker,

enjoy, learn from mistakes, hit the fairways then the green, if you do and you learnt to 2 putt from anywhere then you are half way to gettin there.

oh and play to enjoy..

best regards

ladzrls

RSS