Forums

Help › Forums

What do I have to do in order to putt again since reaching Legend?

rated by 0 users
Sun, Sep 16 2012 1:40 PM (41 replies)
  • mulfreak
    25 Posts
    Sun, Sep 16 2012 12:19 PM

I did not mean to start a fued.  The game is a challange for me although I am learning and I like it as I have said.  I shot a 40 Friday night after a few beers and haven't had a good round since.  My questions concerned playing the game.  I have limited knowlage about how these computer games work.  I would hate to think there is a wizard behind the curtian hexing me.  As for shooting in the 20'sor 50's I don't even dream about that happening in the future.  Their business model is working I suppose;better than Curt Schilling's did.  It's not about the money either.  If I decide that I want to spend $20 just to see what happens great.  I am still playing the free way and that is working for me now.  I wish the folks at WGT the best, great game.

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Sun, Sep 16 2012 1:40 PM

Welcome!

Don't think of these gr8 scores now - there's a lot of practice and a lot of credits involved.

Enjoy the game as it is - the beautiful views, the occasional good shot!

Explore the shot opportunities you have, especially in the short game - don't rely on the autocaddy too much - it's wrong 30+ %.

Look at green speeds - they vary. Think "rule of three" for putting distance.

If you think of buying clubs, start with wedges, Ping or better.

Question? FAQs over there ==>

videos on youtube

or ask us!

RSS