Help › Forums

Change the putting system

rated by 0 users
Sun, Sep 23 2012 7:31 AM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • NittyNaps
    1 Posts
    Tue, Sep 18 2012 5:16 AM

having to click again as the bar comes back for putting is just horrible. why not make it just click when the bar goes up. It isnt like holding and iron or driver. I am not gonna make a slice or hook with a putter. Its an annoyance, hopefully more people agree so they can change it.

• 100plus
    801 Posts
    Tue, Sep 18 2012 2:08 PM

According to your stats all categories at 0 don,t hold your breath waiting for more people to agree .You should play a few games 1st before asking for changes

My 2 cents worth

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Tue, Sep 18 2012 2:34 PM

Has not ever played anything but blitz.  Do you know what a putt is?

A nitty picker!  My nickle.

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Tue, Sep 18 2012 2:41 PM

NittyNaps:
    having to click again as the bar comes back for putting is just horrible

Sorry if the meter moves too fast for you while putting. Remember that you can let the meter go past the center line and try your shot again.

Also, you may want to look in to the MAX series balls which drastically reduces the meter speed, including during putting.

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Tue, Sep 18 2012 2:59 PM

lee22sharon:

Has not ever played anything but blitz.  Do you know what a putt is?

A nitty picker!  My nickle.

Doh lol...........Yeah we will change the system right away because it doesn't work for you ok?

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Tue, Sep 18 2012 3:12 PM

NittyNaps:
    It isnt like holding and iron or driver. I am not gonna make a slice or hook with a putter.

It is exactly like that.  Pushing and pulling putts is one of the most annoying things in real golf.

Not that I've ever done it.  ;)

• walterjordan
    134 Posts
    Tue, Sep 18 2012 9:33 PM

LOL

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Tue, Sep 18 2012 10:17 PM

goldeena:
    That way we would not be able to measure our power with a ruler and we would be forced in to buying a WGT arc version of the putter pal and it would make things even more unbearably difficult for us

If they EVER do that I'm coming back to haunt you !!!..lol..Andy

• PAGES
RSS