Forums

Help › Forums

WATCHING VIDEO???

Fri, Mar 21 2014 11:10 AM (306 replies)
  • ASE031
    71 Posts
    Fri, Oct 5 2012 11:45 PM

I finally got a survey to work, 268 credits. Check under the "free survey" tab. those are the ones that actually work, if ever.

• pjctas0822
    4,592 Posts
    Sat, Oct 6 2012 12:51 AM

That is weird because I been racking up on maverick vid over n over up to almost 300 views in 2 days and can get more just bored doing the same thing over and over.

Come on WGT share some of this with them.

I guess I am having a PIZ video view moment the past 2 days.

• jld51
    406 Posts
    Sat, Oct 6 2012 1:14 AM

[View:http://www.wgt.com/themes/wgt/utility/:550:0]

• 27stitches
    161 Posts
    Sat, Oct 6 2012 12:12 PM

saturday - got to watch a few vids and then carosel broke down - even the extra vids below doesn't work. trial pay doesn't work - need a second job to afford to play this "free" game of golf. i think WGT hired their techies from nasa after the shuttle crashed. if you need more i'm sure american airlines let go of a few recently.  LMAO. just like gas prices going up for the long weekend .

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sat, Oct 6 2012 1:40 PM

27stitches:
    hired their techies from nasa after the shuttle crashed

Hey 27stitches-

That event was a national tragedy. I don't take it kindly you using it as the butt of a joke.

MC

• ricky48
    10 Posts
    Sat, Oct 6 2012 1:48 PM

Once you go around the different survey's and collect credits once,...Is it over?It seems they won't accept me doing another survey;as if I was banned.As soon as I put down my address or even my birth day:sorry no survey for you today.It's like the soup guy on seinfeld"NO SOUP FOR YOU"

But my mail is filled with request everyday from those same survey sites requesting me "WE HAVE A NEW SURVEY FOR YOU".Get points free,or 2.65$ prize.

My question is:Would I get credits for answering those requests????

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Sat, Oct 6 2012 8:42 PM

mrcaddie:

27stitches:
    hired their techies from nasa after the shuttle crashed

Hey 27stitches-

That event was a national tragedy. I don't take it kindly you using it as the butt of a joke.

MC

lighten up buddy

• Kindle2010
    602 Posts
    Sat, Oct 6 2012 9:12 PM

pjctas0822:
    to almost 300 views in 2 days and can get more just bored doing the same thing over and over.

Really and in a thread about players not able to earn zip, you feel the need to rub it in the fact you getting 300 views in 2 days, seriously, what an ***...........

Leave this thread for those with genuine issues you .................

Sorry that's right you have the right to make make inane comments on every thread posted here.

For those of us not lucky enough to live in a few select countries the only credits we used to get were from the carousal, therefore for us affected this is an serious issue, so why not, just for once keep your nose out of it.

• MartyBerro
    110 Posts
    Sat, Oct 6 2012 9:57 PM

Does anybody knows how to redeem past views? 

Maybe they are not able to serve ads for my area anymore, I fully understand it, but that doesn't mean that one couldn't call the reward for his/her past views.

RSS