Forums

Help › Forums

WATCHING VIDEO???

Fri, Mar 21 2014 11:10 AM (306 replies)
  • piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Wed, Oct 3 2012 12:31 AM

bypass07:

Well i'm glad to see things worked out well for you piztaker. it sure hasn't for the rest of the world. you had nine posts regarding this issue most of which were negative towards other players and the rest were defensive towards WGT. in canada we only have a chance for 7 views - the WGT certainly does not cater to us and when these problems occur it is a bigger issue to the people of th countries that WGT does not cater to. perhaps you should review your posts regarding this matter and issue a few apologies. just so you know that the carosel is still not working in canada neither is supersonic, the surveys or anything else. hope you enjoyyour 100+ views

I don't speak up for WGT, I just supply the facts for the hard of thinking.

• 2L8m8im2gr84u
    2 Posts
    Wed, Oct 3 2012 12:53 AM

thnx for quik reply much appeciated and yes i know but sometimes the upper ones dont pay out even though ive watched the add also someof the surveys ive tried make u answer all the questions then say u didnt answer how they wanted so are not eligable,i spend all my time doin them for them to say no, thats crap they should make known the fact that u may complete the survey and might not get the promised credits.it may be a small thing to many but it really gets my goat up having my time wasted by misleading promises.ps i was one day off getting my 75 credits and i come back to do the last 7 hits only to find you moved the goal posts to a hundred veiws for the 75 creds that was truly poor form.

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Wed, Oct 3 2012 8:41 AM

piztaker:

bypass07:

Well i'm glad to see things worked out well for you piztaker. it sure hasn't for the rest of the world. you had nine posts regarding this issue most of which were negative towards other players and the rest were defensive towards WGT. in canada we only have a chance for 7 views - the WGT certainly does not cater to us and when these problems occur it is a bigger issue to the people of th countries that WGT does not cater to. perhaps you should review your posts regarding this matter and issue a few apologies. just so you know that the carosel is still not working in canada neither is supersonic, the surveys or anything else. hope you enjoyyour 100+ views

I don't speak up for WGT, I just supply the facts for the hard of thinking.

so you just supply the factseh, well i asked you earlier how you can amass 100+ views when the carosel was down. can you supply that fact please so we can all benefit from your thinking because YOU KNOW that som people are hard of thinking

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Wed, Oct 3 2012 11:10 AM

bypass07:

so you just supply the factseh, well i asked you earlier how you can amass 100+ views when the carosel was down. can you supply that fact please so we can all benefit from your thinking because YOU KNOW that som people are hard of thinking

Sure, I'm always willing to help. I know it varies from country to country but what I get is a box below the carousel that contains videos to watch in exchange for views. I normally get around 12 of these vids and they reappear about 4 times during each day.

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Wed, Oct 3 2012 12:20 PM

well thank you for that info piztaker -  we get that in canada too but very rarely and never more than once per day. but that is not you fault so i can wish you all the best with that. i woud really like to express gratitude towards srellim234 for going out of his way and gifting balls to people that are less fortunate  . you far exceed any expecttions srellim234. once again thank you very much.  i really hope WGT takes notice also!!

• 27stitches
    161 Posts
    Wed, Oct 3 2012 1:15 PM

finally success -  got to watch 7 vids today, if it happens again tomorrow i will congrat someone.but we'll wait and see. can you imagime if this happened to walmart or sears on they're webite - i'm sure heads would roll !!

• Lamiral
    16 Posts
    Wed, Oct 3 2012 3:22 PM

Same for me since several days ....

WGT Members Service replied that they are working on that issue .... and they appreciate my patience and understanding.

And also problem with surveys. Sinc alsoi several days I receive proposals for sureveys from www.peanutlabs.com. Each time whan I accept, I get the same reply : "We have reached our target number of completed interviews for this survey". It happens 4-5 times everyday !!! 

• PhilA2
    441 Posts
    Wed, Oct 3 2012 6:56 PM

Still not working and I am still not spending. Another s***storm caused by someone else! Fix the problem!

• pawdy72
    305 Posts
    Wed, Oct 3 2012 8:12 PM

not working in Ireland either does WGT actually care? im not spending another cent either till the problem is sorted load of bull !!

RSS