Forums

Help › Forums

WATCHING VIDEO???

Fri, Mar 21 2014 11:10 AM (306 replies)
  • srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Sun, Oct 7 2012 3:42 PM

MartyBerro- Click on "Contact" at the very bottom of this page and use the link to Customer Support in the first paragraph of that page.

• PhilA2
    441 Posts
    Sun, Oct 7 2012 9:03 PM

Watched the SupersonicAds for 3 credits today but once again no carousel again. 

Another day and  no surveys available   --  and another day and I am not spending any money on this site.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sun, Oct 7 2012 10:25 PM

Thanks for the daily update Phil.

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Mon, Oct 8 2012 12:44 PM

pjctas0822:

Kindle2010:

pjctas0822:
    Have you even bothered reading the many many complaints I have had with vids and such

1stly no one has the time to read all your posts, or the patience. 

2ndly the issue under discussion here is one that according to live gamer and WGT is not affecting Americans, so again butt out.

pjctas0822:
    whatever Ill post all i want like I told phila direct your anger at WGT not me.

3rdly I am not angry, yet......besides which it is a live gamer issue, not WGT's, maybe you should read this thread a little?

pjctas0822:
    Which is why I made a joke

4thly joking about a situation that is not affecting you is in bad taste at best, in your case just plain arrogant.

Way to go Kindle you look good now. Complaints need to be at WGT its their game their site and their lack of customer support. They dont need livegamer to give customer support do they?

An open forum is like I said everyones business and if you would have read my posts (not just on this thread) you would see that I have had my fair share of problems getting credits and videos so shut your mouth and get your facts right before you go telling people to mind their own in once again AN OPEN FORUM .

hey guys relax you both have a wall for this discussion if not why don't you meet by the bicycle rack and work things out.- the forum is too poluted with nonsence lets try to keep it contructive

• PhilA2
    441 Posts
    Mon, Oct 8 2012 9:01 PM

Piz go take one!

Watched the SupersonicAds for 3 credits today but once again no carousel. 

Another day and  no surveys available   --  and another day and I am not spending any money on this site.

I don't understand why WGT doesn't disable the Surveys and the vids since not EVERYONE IN THE WORLD can take or view them??????????????????????

• pjctas0822
    4,592 Posts
    Mon, Oct 8 2012 9:40 PM

PhilA2:

Piz go take one!

Watched the SupersonicAds for 3 credits today but once again no carousel. 

I don't understand why WGT doesn't disable the Surveys and the vids since not EVERYONE IN THE WORLD can take or view them??????????????????????

So those that can should be punished too?

NOOO I think WGT should average what a person in your region would normally get and apply your credits that way . Come on man be for real. Trust me I have had trouble with those views, surveys etc etc and I am here in the US . I have complained numerous times and I dont get chit from WGT for missing out . WGT loves to throw the blame elsewhere but it is their customers that are affected and they like I said many times before really need to look into who handles their customer service . At the moment they dont handle situations very well at all.

But saying they should take down all possibilities of getting credits because some are affected is not a solution phila. Why dont they just shut the site down until its fixed huh?

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Mon, Oct 8 2012 9:46 PM

Well my Carousel is back this morning after a week away. Thanks Mr Supersonic..

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Mon, Oct 8 2012 9:47 PM

Phil- Why should they? The surveys and the videos have nothing all to do with the actual game play on this site. Better to provide as many people as possible an opportunity to get some credits than to alienate the entire customer base.

It's unfortunate that the system itself isn't working for everyone right now but even when it was working correctly it wasn't even for all. There is nothing right or wrong with that; it is just the way life works when companies advertise regionally or nationally. As I posted in another thread, a Healthy California initiative isn't going to pay for people in Africa to view their ad. A politician in Texas isn't going to pay for his campaign ad to be seen in Europe. A car company is not going to pay for a commercial to be seen in countries where that car model is not sold.

Hopefully the system will be repaired and restored soon. From what I see in your posts you apparently have the money to play this game but are choosing not to put money in it. That's fine. That's your choice. But why deny credits from those who can't afford to put money in it?

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Tue, Oct 9 2012 9:57 AM

i believe that there is a "regional" aspect to  the extra vids , activities etc. WGT caters to the larger markets - thats understandable.what i don't understand is something like the wgt tourney where they gave a USA or Eurpean ball to people from "eligible countries. the price of a ball is peanuts to WGT and they happened to alienate Canadians, Australians, New Zealanders all of south america, africa and asia - that is quite a big percentage of the world over a measly ball !!  as far as the extra views in certain countries (i believe every one gets the carosel) and activities ect is due to poor salesmanship in the advertising department. for instance in canada we never have activities very rarely get extra views and (for me) the surveys rarely work. and i agree that advertsingis regional for example they won't proote american politics in canada wht should they. but t remove the carosel is not the answer repairing it wouldbe nice.i do believe that WGT should do the right thing and apologize openly and perhaps give everybody a sleve of balls.

• PhilA2
    441 Posts
    Tue, Oct 9 2012 7:09 PM

Today could NOT watch the SupersonicAds so no credits for me again and once again no carousel.  

WGT will take money from any country but not provide the same services to ALL countries.

People, stop spending you money if you are not getting the freebies others get!

RSS