Help › Forums

This game is becoming a joke

Wed, Sep 20 2017 9:08 PM (441 replies)
  • Robert1893
    7,712 Posts
    Thu, Jan 14 2016 4:51 PM

ArgyleScott:

Robert1893:

Why don't you just disable the caddy? Or am I missing something here? 

I didn't say I was being fooled by it, long time gone by. PaulTon misunderstood me. I was offering an observation as a community service.

Also the caddy usually will give you a club one higher than you need.

And I didn't say you were being fooled by it. I just asked why don't you just turn it off. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar and a question is just a question. But providing community service is always a good thing! :-) 

• swtddy
    9 Posts
    Thu, Jan 14 2016 6:53 PM

There is a flaw in my opinion.  They should make the holes longer, and harder as you buy new and better equipment not when you move up in rankings.  I tell you why, with the lets call them rental clubs, the free ones, I made it to level master, yes with those clubs.  Now the game is virtually impossible to play.  The starter clubs will not allow you to hit the ball far enough to even compete.  This is not fair.  I know some of you, (especially Paul ton) will say just buy updated clubs.  Well that could happen, but you shouldnt have to do that.  The game now after making it to a 67 average WITH STARTER CLUBS, is left unplayable.  This is crap.  

• txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Thu, Jan 14 2016 11:27 PM

Nah,Cats.......

The punch line to the best Golf joke of all time goes like this......The Pro said "Now take the club out of your mouth"

I'll send you your current rocks if you can get away with posting the whole thing for all to see.........

I ain't gonna try(and I judge)

Tell us all if and where you sneak it in....

~txzdave~

• txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Sat, Jan 16 2016 2:05 AM

BINGO!

Now, Just for the reality.....The husband (at least in the version I heard first) has the husband believing him for the advice of lighter grip.........like fondle......well....

The instructor......Well lighter grip........like it's your husbands...........well.

AND DONE........great time!

~txz~

• WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Sat, Jan 16 2016 5:28 AM

txzdave:
    Tell us all if and where you sneak it in....

I do.

In bed...    whilst my dahlink wife snores.

Did I win?

• swtddy
    9 Posts
    Sun, Jan 17 2016 9:28 AM

I agree, I just made it as well, and now the game is unplayable.  You should go to longer and harder holes as you move up in equipment, not levels.  WGT does not care one bit

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Tue, Jan 19 2016 2:51 PM

swtddy:

I agree, I just made it as well, and now the game is unplayable.  You should go to longer and harder holes as you move up in equipment, not levels.  WGT does not care one bit

...you are a level 56 Master and still use all starter equipment (except for a $3 driver you bought a few days ago..went a little crazy with the credit card, huh?). So you are saying because you are too cheap or lazy to upgrade, you should be allowed to remain on shorter tees, while your peers who do upgrade, should be penalized with the longer tees?

"Wgt does not care one bit"?..when you made master, you moved back on the tees. That's why people upgrade to more precise and longer hitting clubs and balls. It allows them to play better. This is like any hobby or pastime, you get out what you put in...so far, you've put in nothing, except for this useless post.

• swtddy
    9 Posts
    Sat, Feb 6 2016 9:40 AM

Perhaps since WGT wouldnt post my last 3 replies to ct690911, maybe they will post this one. Another problem with this is being able to converse back and forth.  If WGT has this illusion that moving up in levels and making the game virtually unplayable unless you spend $$ on their clubs, why would they not allow you to use the ball spin meter with the starter clubs once you move up in levels.  ct said nothing in his post, he actually validated my point but he doesnt even realize it but thats an intellect issue not a game issue.  

RSS