Forums

Help › Forums

This game is becoming a joke

Wed, Sep 20 2017 9:08 PM (441 replies)
  • ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Sat, Feb 6 2016 7:38 PM

"ct said nothing in his post, he actually validated my point but he doesnt even realize it but thats an intellect issue not a game issue. " 

I said nothing in my post but it validated your point?...If you don't mind, I will translate the highlighted portion of your quote into English.

CT said nothing in his post. He actually validated my point, although he doesn't realize it. But that's an intellectual issue, not a game issue.

alas...even when proper grammar is applied, it still reads like a contradiction. I guess I should steer clear of this "intellect issue" stuff.  I'm obviously no match for a smart guy like you.

Good luck with your game...that new $3 driver you splurged on will help from the longer tees. Just skip the extra cheese on your pizza a couple of times, and it's paid for. (I should apologize for assuming you even buy pizza...big $$$)

ps. If you find this game getting too rich for your blood, there is always feeding ducks at the local pond...a loaf of stale bread, and you are good to go..:)

• craigswan
    31,550 Posts
    Sun, Feb 7 2016 2:11 PM

• craigswan
    31,550 Posts
    Sun, Feb 7 2016 2:12 PM

• ArgyleScott
    1,267 Posts
    Sat, May 21 2016 12:34 PM

Number of friends I've recommended this game to, ZERO. 

• ArgyleScott
    1,267 Posts
    Thu, Jun 9 2016 4:10 PM

Biggest cheater on this site is WGT.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Thu, Jun 9 2016 4:16 PM

Stop talking shite, have a day off.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Fri, Jun 10 2016 2:59 AM

ArgyleScott:

Biggest cheater on this site is WGT.

Never mind, today you may break par.

And on the brighter side, I wonder what WGT will give you for reaching the milestone of a Level 100 Master? Exciting time ahead. 

• nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Fri, Jun 10 2016 3:27 AM

ArgyleScott:

Number of people who care, ZERO.

• nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Fri, Jun 10 2016 3:34 AM

ArgyleScott:

PaulTon:

You've been playing this for 61/2 years and you don't double check your shot selection?!

Blaming WGT for your own mistakes again!! Get a grip mate.

So you agree it is copacetic for WGT to attempt to screw the players. Why am I not surprised?

Google word sent me here

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Fri, Jun 10 2016 3:58 AM

ArgyleScott:

RSS