Forums

Help › Forums

This game is becoming a joke

Wed, Sep 20 2017 9:08 PM (441 replies)
  • juggss6
    121 Posts
    Sat, Aug 3 2013 6:30 PM

So, I didn't read the entire thread but I feel your pain. The good thing, in my opinion, is this... Most games, you get so good at them, it just gets downright BORING. Then you quit playing! The only upside to the way this game progresses is that you constantly have something to master. Right when you master it, it changes. This does get extremely frustrating. However, it keeps me playing.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, Aug 5 2013 7:51 AM

knobs1:

you are the best thing i have read here.you have made my day.you can fool some of the poeple some of the time but you cannot fool all of the poeple all of the time.finally someone with a brain.there is a lot more going on here than people think,A LOT MORE.

What a load of shyte.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, Aug 5 2013 7:56 AM

I'm a Scot, in fact my windows look across the River Clyde and onto the mountains of Argylleshire. I find this thread ( THE longest 'poor me' speech ever) embarrassing, we Scots suck it up and triumph over adversity. Dry your eyes, grow a pair, stfu and learn the game.

• ArgyleScott
    1,267 Posts
    Mon, Aug 5 2013 10:33 AM

I'm a Scott and I live in the town of Argyle. I didn't start this thread. I have no intention of kowtowing to the WGT gods or their minions. I SHALL triumph or adversity and if I have to play with the handicap of not buying into the game, so be it.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, Aug 5 2013 10:54 AM

ArgyleScott:

I'm a Scott and I live in the town of Argyle. I didn't start this thread. I have no intention of kowtowing to the WGT gods or their minions. I SHALL triumph or adversity and if I have to play with the handicap of not buying into the game, so be it.

• ArgyleScott
    1,267 Posts
    Tue, Aug 6 2013 2:28 PM

BlackGibbon:

Any night of the week(except mondays)after 9pm gmt

OK, I give up looking for you online. You're safe to come out to play again.

• ArgyleScott
    1,267 Posts
    Tue, Aug 13 2013 11:30 AM

Now this may seem odd after all the ranting on this thread, but I just moved up to Master and didn't find a difference. Not that it got better , mind you.

• ArgyleScott
    1,267 Posts
    Wed, Aug 14 2013 2:48 AM

Yup, no change. Put a new ball in play, put it in the water

• ArgyleScott
    1,267 Posts
    Mon, Aug 19 2013 1:04 PM

Since I made Master, my flop shots consistently go 10 to 15 degrees to the right. Anyone else have that happen?

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Mon, Aug 19 2013 1:24 PM

ArgyleScott:

Since I made Master, my flop shots consistently go 10 to 15 degrees to the right. Anyone else have that happen?

Try aiming where you want the ball to land and hit the line directly left of the ding line.

RSS