Forums

Help › Forums

This game is becoming a joke

Wed, Sep 20 2017 9:08 PM (441 replies)
  • dabberme
    88 Posts
    Sun, Sep 8 2013 2:45 PM

I am so sorry you have not learned to read and comprehend yet.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sun, Sep 8 2013 2:55 PM

dabberme:

I'm sorry you're a condescending f*ckwit.

• dabberme
    88 Posts
    Sun, Sep 8 2013 3:35 PM

PaulTon:

dabberme:

I'm sorry you're a condescending f*ckwit.

And that explains you in a nutshell

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sun, Sep 8 2013 4:48 PM

Your not very good at this are you?You can't just repeat a put down and claim it as your own. My twelve year old stepson could do better. Does your dad know your posting on his account laddie?

• ArgyleScott
    1,267 Posts
    Tue, Sep 10 2013 2:49 PM

PaulTon:

The 22nd of this months marks a full year since you hijacked this thread and turned it into your personal space in which to wail and gnash your teeth. Congratulations.

riverc made just one post to start this thread. I don't know if he still feels the same way but I see he didn't leave. I don't intend to either. Deal with it; you're the whiners.

PaulTon, are you a telemarketer?

• ArgyleScott
    1,267 Posts
    Fri, Sep 13 2013 7:46 AM

ArgyleScott:

Since I made Master, my flop shots consistently go 10 to 15 degrees to the right. Anyone else have that happen?

Hard to believe but now I only have to aim 5 to 8 degrees to the left.

Even harder to believe, they invited me to become a WGT member!

• Kalliste
    1,414 Posts
    Fri, Sep 13 2013 8:11 AM

ArgyleScott:

ArgyleScott:

Since I made Master, my flop shots consistently go 10 to 15 degrees to the right. Anyone else have that happen?

Hard to believe but now I only have to aim 5 to 8 degrees to the left.

Even harder to believe, they invited me to become a WGT member!

Try this method.....the ding area is lighter blue with vertical line in the middle of it ...yes?

Before that ding area is a darker blue area....TRY and click on the vertical line that seperates the darker blue area from the lighter blue area...at the beginning of the `ding` area.

With practice you will be able to hit that line as often as your normal `ding` line. The beauty of hitting this FIRST line is that your flop-shot will go straight and you will now not need to move your `aimer`  that 5 to 8 degrees to the left.

Give it a try is all I ask....good luck! (I am lucky enough to have reached Tour Legend and that shot has served me well.)

Listee

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Fri, Sep 13 2013 9:04 AM

Kalliste:

Try this method.....the ding area is lighter blue with vertical line in the middle of it ...yes?

Before that ding area is a darker blue area....TRY and click on the vertical line that seperates the darker blue area from the lighter blue area...at the beginning of the `ding` area.

With practice you will be able to hit that line as often as your normal `ding` line. The beauty of hitting this FIRST line is that your flop-shot will go straight and you will now not need to move your `aimer`  that 5 to 8 degrees to the left.

That's ok as a rough guide but it can't work the same for a 6 foot flop as for a 20 foot flop. I find it better to move the marker to the distance required and then ding if on flat ground or slightly right or left to allow for a slope.

RSS