Forums

Help › Forums

This game is becoming a joke

Wed, Sep 20 2017 9:08 PM (441 replies)
  • ArgyleScott
    1,267 Posts
    Mon, Aug 19 2013 1:36 PM

Mushy01:

Try aiming where you want the ball to land and hit the line directly left of the ding line.

Thank you. I did find a good thread that discussed it. It seems it is just a fact of the game that flops will go to the right. In a sense, it is like figuring out the break on a putt. Either hit left of the ding, aim left of the hole or a combination of the two. Severe slopes, all bets are off!

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Mon, Aug 19 2013 1:40 PM

IRL golf , to play the flop , your club and body are open to enable the ball to pop up, so in theory this is very real to life, in game :-) , but to say hit the line before ding is the easiest way to combat this, although not really the true way.

But works for me ;-)

• ArgyleScott
    1,267 Posts
    Thu, Sep 5 2013 9:17 AM

This joke gets easier to play when you realize what you expect to happen is entirely up to WGT. The good and the bad. I deleted all my saved shots because they don't mean a thing.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, Sep 6 2013 5:59 AM

ArgyleScott:

This joke gets easier to play when you realize what you expect to happen is entirely up to WGT. The good and the bad. I deleted all my saved shots because they don't mean a thing.

The 22nd of this months marks a full year since you hijacked this thread and turned it into your personal space in which to wail and gnash your teeth. Congratulations.

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Fri, Sep 6 2013 6:02 AM

ArgyleScott:
    I deleted all my saved shots because they don't mean a thing.

Starter ball and wedge still in your bag.   No helping some.............

• dabberme
    88 Posts
    Sun, Sep 8 2013 1:26 PM

piztaker:

The great thing about this game is that as you move up, it gets harder. The step up to Master is the second largest of them all. If you persevere it'll get easier soon.

Of course it get's harder and should. But when you have a 349 yard drive with a 9mph wind direct behind and you hit a G20 on the ding and it goes 58 yards  then takes your ball out of play it becomes self explanatory what is behind it. I am no longer going to spend 600 credits for 3 balls and have this happen over and over again. I have decent clubs and will simply use the free WGT balls and come what may.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sun, Sep 8 2013 1:38 PM

dabberme:
    But when you have a 349 yard drive with a 9mph wind direct behind and you hit a G20 on the ding and it goes 58 yards  then takes your ball out of play it becomes self explanatory what is behind it.

I have only seen anything like this when I get 'metered', which is down to me and my p.c. not WGT. So you are correct, it is self explanatory.

• dabberme
    88 Posts
    Sun, Sep 8 2013 2:42 PM

You assume to much thus your ridiculous comment

RSS