Forums

Help › Forums

This game is becoming a joke

Wed, Sep 20 2017 9:08 PM (441 replies)
  • BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Wed, Nov 13 2013 7:19 AM

What's the matter with you guys? Picking on Santa Claus. He don't have time to play video golf, he's busy making toys with elvs and stuff. Sheeesh

• raycin1019
    377 Posts
    Wed, Nov 13 2013 10:53 AM

my birthday was a month ago and I asked my family to get me Subway debit cards instead of presents I couldn't use.  I then use my Subway cards to pay for the balls I use up rather frequently.  No fuss, no muss and no credit card

• ArgyleScott
    1,267 Posts
    Mon, Nov 25 2013 4:14 PM

Do you ever wonder why, when you can't believe you missed a putt and want to see the replay, the view is from 18,000 feet?

• JFidanza
    1,676 Posts
    Tue, Nov 26 2013 6:09 PM

Thanks for addressing this...issue. I found this thread because I've concluded the same truth on my own..

Bottom line: There sometime IS a built in hindrance to he game, call it a necessary evil perhaps,

But it will screw w/ people's heads who have figured out how to play well.

It is unrealistic, but for a free game, it's hard to speak against the  hindrance -

which makes you want to / have to buy more stuff.  It makes you throw out all logic but I guess in a way it GRADES ON A CURVE somewhat but the hindrance should be known by more as to keep sane people from going ballistic!

Anyone with slight perception can figure out this unrealistic, unlogical trait the was written into the game..

• ArgyleScott
    1,267 Posts
    Tue, Dec 10 2013 5:18 PM

Hi. Just got back from Massangeana.  lol

• ArgyleScott
    1,267 Posts
    Wed, Dec 11 2013 4:36 PM

"Failure is only the opportunity to begin again. ~ Henry Ford"

I'm beginning to hate Henry.

• ArgyleScott
    1,267 Posts
    Sat, Dec 14 2013 4:57 PM

ArgyleScott:

geraldlarousse:

Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results is not going to happen.

LOL  That is exactly NOT what my problem is.

If I am playing a new(expensive) ball. it heads to the water, the weeds, the OB. An old ball will click where I intended to click.

The joke happened again. New sleeve, aim way left of water, attempted to click left of the dinger, stroke clicks way right. Kerplunk! Restart. Same thing, kerplunk!

Restart with starter ball, no problem hitting where I wanted.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sat, Dec 14 2013 5:03 PM

• ArgyleScott
    1,267 Posts
    Sat, Dec 14 2013 5:10 PM

So you approve of this chicanery? It's still a joke...and a bad one.

RSS