again and again. What a joke this is.

• sweetspott
    26,443 Posts
    Sun, Nov 10 2013 3:54 PM

LOL

• ArgyleScott
    1,267 Posts
    Tue, Nov 12 2013 5:45 PM

"Make your first WGT Credits purchase of 500 Credits or more and get 3 free Callaway Slow Meter virtual golf balls."

Now they're trying to bribe me to spend money here.  lol

• pvcerod
    92 Posts
    Tue, Nov 12 2013 6:55 PM

Ok!...I have read the first 3 pages of this thread & it all seems to be about the game getting harder, More wind, extra slopes, greens faster or slower etc....I don't have a problem with that, that's part of the challenge.....but what I do have a problem with is the inconsistencies with the Meter, up until 2 weeks ago I had control of my shots.....now I don't have any control, you trigger the meter to stop where you think is best for your shot, but the meter just keeps going on through, to me that is not a fair game....I originally thought it may have been low Batteries in the Mouse, no difference with new ones, then I bought a new Mouse, still no difference....there is no way that you can adjust to a game that has a meter that won't allow you to.....WGT if you are reading this please rectify as it is just spoiling good games.

• theshortdriver
    138 Posts
    Tue, Nov 12 2013 7:27 PM

This game is only a joke to the joke players that take it way to seriously and figure they should win every round they play..it is golf..Do u win every game you play on a real course?..I doubt that you do..I play this game for the pure fun that it offers..and I have no complaints about it at all..if you find it too hard for you or too challenging...go play checkers..I am not being rude at all by posting this..only stating a fact..I read the post's on here everyday..and when a bad shot is made..it is W G T that gets blamed for it always, never does the player think it is his or her fault.

• ArgyleScott
    1,267 Posts
    Tue, Nov 12 2013 7:48 PM

You missed the green on this one.

• commonguymd
    303 Posts
    Tue, Nov 12 2013 8:56 PM

sweetspott:

LOL

Best thread here.  Laughed my rear off reading it.  So much of it is what we really think and experience moving up.  "WGT hate me".

• chuddlymccannon
    298 Posts
    Tue, Nov 12 2013 10:11 PM

You should feel better about it!

Some of us spend a decent amount of money on this game.

I'm not sure about anyone else but I don't receive any free golf balls

• ArgyleScott
    1,267 Posts
    Tue, Nov 12 2013 11:23 PM

I'll tell you one thing; any company that makes a habit of screwing its customers isn't getting my credit card number.

RSS