1,267 Posts
    Thu, Jul 3 2014 5:46 PM

WGT is a CSK tonight.

• ArgyleScott
    1,267 Posts
    Wed, Jul 30 2014 11:15 PM

ArgyleScott:

WGT is a ....

175 credits if I move up to Tour Master. LOL What a joke! Not even enough for a decent sleeve of balls.

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Wed, Jul 30 2014 11:58 PM

ArgyleScott:
    175 credits if I move up to Tour Master.

With respect not much danger of the problem.

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Thu, Jul 31 2014 12:03 AM

Jimbog1964:

LMAO

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Thu, Jul 31 2014 1:27 AM

Jimbog1964:

ArgyleScott:
    175 credits if I move up to Tour Master.

Harsh lol.

But with 70% Fairways hit, 50% GIR, sand saves and scrambling at 19% and 24% respectively and nearly 2 putts per hole - there is no danger of getting there soon.

The irony is he posted on a thread that the game is becoming a joke.

• ArgyleScott
    1,267 Posts
    Thu, Jul 31 2014 1:53 AM

I gave up caring a long time ago. I just play it as it lies and if the meter stops when I click, then jumps another half inch, I can just laugh. Only costs me my time and that's not valuable or I wouldn't bother replying to flamers.

" I'm always open to advice, not sarcasm". Now that's funny.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Thu, Jul 31 2014 2:42 AM

Advice - to start I would recommend 3 evenly spaced wedges - this will help your scrambling a lot, and get the ball closer to the hole on approaches, hence making putting easier.

If your meter if not smooth, have you tried to maintain your PC and optimise it for this game? Heaps of help in the forum on this - even for the computer challenged.

Obviously a better ball would help and slow the meter slighly - to me your stats tell me you have difficulty hitting the ding (or close to it) on a regular basis.But I hear you - yes wedges and balls cost money.

Your CC has quite a few legends - play with them and ask for advice - hit me up for a game and we can talk through shots (but somedays I am crap, others I play well but I always have fun regardless of score).

Friend me if you want to take up the offer - I do admire is your tenacity and attitude, but lets work on your skills :)

• ArgyleScott
    1,267 Posts
    Thu, Jul 31 2014 4:46 AM

Alanti, you are a refreshing surprise. I will send you a friend request and perhaps we can open a  conversation, too.

I recently dropped my third wedge in favor of a hybrid club. Found it of more use.

I want a new computer and need to find out what to get. Even more help would be getting a faster internet connection but that is a hard cost to justify on a fixed income.

Anyway, let's talk.

Scott

• ArgyleScott
    1,267 Posts
    Thu, Sep 4 2014 6:38 AM

ArgyleScott:

I recently dropped my third wedge in favor of a hybrid club. Found it of more use.

I'm back to three  wedges. I dropped the 3 wood. I'll never give up my  hybrid

Anyway...I'd like to thank WGT for the CC Passes. I'm top  contributer for my club. I enter some 18 hole tourney I don't have a chance of winning and watch my points accumulate.

In the bunker? Thank you. May I have some more. I can take totally  ridiculous shots and pad my score even more. It is a little disturbing when these off the wall shote land 3 feet from the cup. What are they trying to tell me?

Flame on, bros.

• ArgyleScott
    1,267 Posts
    Fri, Sep 26 2014 1:24 PM

A companion thread to this game is becoming a joke:

V E M ! - World Golf Tour

RSS