ArgyleScott:

sweetmiffy:

Sorry, what does CSK mean?

It's a vulgarity.

Oh. Thank you, that's gross.

• ArgyleScott
    1,267 Posts
    Tue, Sep 30 2014 9:09 AM

Give it up, WGT. You may as well stop screwing with me because you will never ever get my credit card number. It's not like you aren't getting rich off me as it is.

• ArgyleScott
    1,267 Posts
    Fri, Oct 10 2014 5:34 PM

After the C.C. Clash debacle, I feel this thread has been validated.

Edit add on: curious all the flamers on this thread are silent on the WGT rip-off but then most of them were boot-lickin' toadies.

So maybe all of we complainers had it right  after all.

• ArgyleScott
    1,267 Posts
    Wed, Jan 28 2015 1:55 PM

And now, after the last update, it's official. WGT is a full blown joke.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Jan 28 2015 2:51 PM

The game can be totally free if you so desire. If you want to compete and make a name on here you need to spend some money. Why can't people understand this? WGT is a business, a for profit business. How long do you expect this for free Updates and new equipment, or whatever is designed to generate revenue. I am totally frustrated with changes and things not working correctly, but I still play and enjoy a little time with friends who I have met. You have a choice here, play, enjoy or take a flying leap. I am probably one of the most frustrated players on WGT, everything I learn, changes with every update or whatever. I do this for FUN. Get over yourself, unless a computer game is your life. If so I can't offer any words of wisdom.

• pvcerod
    92 Posts
    Wed, Jan 28 2015 3:19 PM

Like you, I get frustrated with the game sometimes, but those frustrations are not with how I play, don't get me wrong, I don't mind paying for new & better equipment, but I do expect a fair go for my money, if I hit errant shots well that's my bad control, but when control of your shots are taken from you by way of Meters continuing through after you have triggered it to stop, well that's unfair, & before anyone starts commenting it's your Equipment, it's not & I don't care what anyone say's it's WGT controlling your shots so you lose more balls quicker so that you may need to buy more……Controlling the Elements of the game by way of wind, hole placements, grass thicknesses etc. is expected & shots that go onto other fairways should not be OOB either as they claim the game is supposed to be like a real game, well that does not happen in a real game of Golf  

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Jan 28 2015 3:52 PM

I  can't argue with ya there pv, we just have to play the hand we are dealt. Fair or not, we somehow stay on here. 

RSS