Forums

Help › Forums

Lower ranked players

rated by 0 users
Sun, Sep 23 2012 8:28 PM (1 replies)
  • Romax
    1,876 Posts
    Sun, Sep 23 2012 7:47 PM

Soooo...... I start a blitz on Cabo tonight and invite pro + players. I get a pro and a master to join in and all is well. I drop the first 3 shots 2.5---2.9 from the hole. The first player DC's.

Then on the 4th the remaining player hits the flag and I state that I will never leave a game and VNS etc.-----no response.We play it out and I get several more "heartbeats" and win the game by 10.000 pts.

My question here is...Do the lower ranked players actually want to learn or just want to *** about the higher ranked players booting them? I will play with anyone and feel it is only right to help newer players learn, like I was helped when I started.----Rant is over.....  

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Sun, Sep 23 2012 8:28 PM

Admirable to do that Romax because most higher tiered players wont even waste their efforts. I think age has a lot to do with it also. Young people are less patient and hate to get whooped. Let them win a hole or 2 :)

I tend to look at when people joined and their equipment before I play them. If they invested in equipment and have been playing for more then 3 months they usually stick around and love to get free lessons :)

I know I do.

RSS