Forums

Help › Forums

ANNOUNCEMENT

Fri, Sep 28 2012 9:54 PM (27 replies)
  • TigerLuvsBush
    491 Posts
    Mon, Sep 24 2012 4:38 PM

WHERE HAS FREEDOM OF SPEECH GONE World Gestapo Tossers???

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Mon, Sep 24 2012 4:54 PM

TigerLuvsBush:
    WHERE HAS FREEDOM OF SPEECH GONE

It's here, alive and well!  :)

All jokes aside, we do have certain rules on this forum. This is not a user-run forum. It is a forum provided by WGT as a privilege to it's users. We've decided a few guidelines are necessary to keep the peace, so anyone breaking those guidelines will be subject to moderation.

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Mon, Sep 24 2012 5:08 PM

WGTpizza:

anyone breaking those guidelines will be subject to moderation.

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

ok then...i get that bit and bow to your superior authority :)

BUT how come Mio started to get his posts moderated again only after a few numpties kicked off bickering in a thread he'd started....was he judged to be guilty by default?

i actually remember the entire incident and Mio played absolutely no part in the thread where the imbeciles started violating each other...but he got put on moderation again nevertheless.

FWIW....I think you do a great job WGTPizza & agree that forum guidelines do have their place in what can be a hotbed of discussion at times.

just sometimes it appears there is a wgt witch hunt out on Mio. :)

this is what happens when there's been a failure of democracy.

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Mon, Sep 24 2012 5:22 PM

thebigeasy707:
    BUT how come Mio started to get his posts moderated again

Hey tbe,

Another policy we hold in high regard is to not name & shame. This covers discussing disciplinary matters of one player to the public. When players are put on moderatiion, it's because the moderators have deemed the players behavior inappropriate for the WGT forums. Every case is unique.

This is the extent that I can explain our disciplinary measures. We are working on some concrete guidelines for the community to follow, so that when infractions are made we can direct them to it, privately of course.

Until then, we are being pretty lax about moderating. Just act the way you want other people to act, follow the golden rule, look both ways before you cross the street, etc., and no moderation will happen to you :)

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Mon, Sep 24 2012 5:23 PM

DylynJ:
    LOL try the WGT irc channel

To be clear, WGT does not have an IRC channel. There is a channel in IRC that is moderated by players, but it is not owned and operated by WGT.

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

RSS