Forums

Help › Forums

ANNOUNCEMENT

Fri, Sep 28 2012 9:54 PM (27 replies)
  • thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Mon, Sep 24 2012 6:17 PM

folks....you can't slate wgtpizza or any other mods....they're only doing their job after all.

if the powers that be on wgt want to tighten down this place and run it strictly pro wgt, then that's hardly the moderators' fault.

be nice and post pretty things that wgt wants to hear and you'll not be moderated.

and don't try typing when drunk lol

woohoo

tbe

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Mon, Sep 24 2012 11:12 PM

DylynJ:

TigerLuvsBush:
    World Gestapo Tossers???

LOL try the WGT irc channel. One wrong joke or word and they'll (the deviations moderators) ban you all to crap for daring to come in to their sacred cyberspace!

I took a dump at the door there on the way out last time knowing I wouldnt be back so LMFAO.

Yeah people get banned or moderated for doing nothing or its like this...The student in class who gets caught throwing paper after getting hit with the same 3 times. But the teacher only sees him .

Like my friend "so and so" gets banned ,moderated whatever for voicing his stance on sandbaggers yet the cheaters ,baggers,and multi accounters roam freely and jerk people out of credits . Go figure.

• jeffdos924
    1,085 Posts
    Tue, Sep 25 2012 9:05 AM

DylynJ:
    So the WGT chat's with Chad (MisterWGT) are actually hosted on the Deviation's IRC channel? Just wondering?

No,  the MrWGT chat is on an IRC channel setup by nivlac 3 1/2 years ago ... a year or so BEFORE WE EVEN HAD COUNTRY CLUBS.

Yes, that channel is where we Dev's hang out... along with anyone else that cares to visit - provided they don't act like a jackass.

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Tue, Sep 25 2012 10:23 AM

about time wgt got themselves a modern chat room.....that one's so outdated.

$50 million turnover and using a retro chatroom.

Even chatzy looks a tad finer and more customisable.

tbe

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Tue, Sep 25 2012 12:37 PM

pjctas0822:

DylynJ:

TigerLuvsBush:
    World Gestapo Tossers???

LOL try the WGT irc channel. One wrong joke or word and they'll (the deviations moderators) ban you all to crap for daring to come in to their sacred cyberspace!

I took a dump at the door there on the way out last time knowing I wouldnt be back so LMFAO.

Yeah people get banned or moderated for doing nothing or its like this...The student in class who gets caught throwing paper after getting hit with the same 3 times. But the teacher only sees him .

Like my friend "so and so" gets banned ,moderated whatever for voicing his stance on sandbaggers yet the cheaters ,baggers,and multi accounters roam freely and jerk people out of credits . Go figure.

Go Figure?   Read the T & C, understand what they mean.  That alone would do away with 50% of all entries on the forums.  MY nickle!

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Tue, Sep 25 2012 5:56 PM

lee22sharon:

pjctas0822:

DylynJ:

TigerLuvsBush:
    World Gestapo Tossers???

Go Figure?   Read the T & C, understand what they mean.  That alone would do away with 50% of all entries on the forums.  MY nickle!

All I am saying is whats good for the goose should be good for the gander but here on this forum it isnt. No biggie but people should not be singled out when almost everyone who frequents this forum has had a TOS or 2 .

• tramilleo
    1,890 Posts
    Tue, Sep 25 2012 11:03 PM

there is a way to get some recourse California gaming commission i have # if anyone needs, and i too am banned from starting post,mainly for telling the truth,truth and wgt DO NOT go hand in hand and i would never use any form of the word integrity to  describe this company.

• Buggyyy
    1,963 Posts
    Tue, Sep 25 2012 11:46 PM

DylynJ:

WGTpizza:

DylynJ:
    LOL try the WGT irc channel

To be clear, WGT does not have an IRC channel. There is a channel in IRC that is moderated by players, but it is not owned and operated by WGT.

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

Thanks for the clarification.

So the WGT chat's with Chad (MisterWGT) are actually hosted on the Deviation's IRC channel? Just wondering?

Yep. I was there the day they were discussing it. Basically MisterWGT was looking for a place where he and WGT's customers could have a Q&A. Therefore, IRC was introduced.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Sep 28 2012 4:29 PM

DylynJ:

jeffdos924:

DylynJ:

No, bonehead .... the MrWGT chat is on an IRC channel setup by nivlac 3 1/2 years ago ... a year or so BEFORE WE EVEN HAD COUNTRY CLUBS.

Yes, that channel is where we Dev's hang out... along with anyone else that cares to visit - provided they don't act like a jackass.

Yet the fact that you're member of said country club certainly gives you  proclivity to defend them tooth and nail. That being said; the fact that a venture as profitable as WGT would host chats on a channel moderated by said country club is indicative of collusion (especially considering there are current and former employees involved as well as the co-founder of World Golf Tour ™). You would think they would at least, try, to make it seem somewhat objective and not completely biased.

Bonehead/Jackass? Oh that's right... you don't have to follow the T&C! You're one of "them"! o0o0o0o0

How is it biased? The channel was around before any CC were even made. It's a reliable and easy way to conduct a chat, so that's why it is used.

There is no hidden agenda, so perhaps when I state something, you could believe it?:)

-wgticon

RSS