Forums

Help › Forums

Percentage finish

rated by 0 users
Sat, Nov 24 2012 7:50 PM (9 replies)
  • DaveGH
    34 Posts
    Thu, Sep 27 2012 4:30 PM

Can someone up at WGT Towers explain why my percentage rating of games completed has gone down from 100% to 97% when I have, never, not completed a match?

• clucktrentsuperd
    224 Posts
    Thu, Sep 27 2012 5:29 PM

along with dave on this one..... why did i and do i play never to quit a gAME.. but have others quit before losing,,, or get timed out, which is NO FAULT of mine? this % stuff is REALLY  for the birds.... not the eagles or birdies.. please gents... delete this out of your  system.. people who work hard on here to keep a good stature of not quittIng, and with these % points, makes it look like we are... i have had seven games in a row plAy thrrough and no increase, BUT EACH AND EVERYTIME SOMEONE DROPS A GAME OR I GET t

IMED OUT, i go down 3$+% points........  PLEASE HELP US ALL WGT

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Fri, Sep 28 2012 2:26 AM

Happens when you fail to return to the basic games window (main menu) after a game by closing the "game complete" window instead. Be prepared to sit at 97% for 30 legally completed games, more if you experience a non-completion.

• clucktrentsuperd
    224 Posts
    Sun, Nov 4 2012 7:23 PM

here we go again...this site is blowing me away...wtfudge people... SERIOUSLY.... I PLAYED FOR 5 DAYS TO GET TO 100%.... then a guys quits>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I PAY THE PENALTY..   wgt does it's thing and get kicked from 2 games.. on last shot 4 up one game and ganna win a match game by 2 strokes, and get stumped... WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS SITE PIZZA MAN???  I HAVE PLAYED FOR 2 + YEARS, put a helluva lot of time and $$$$$$ into this game, and have now managed to go back to 93% due to NO FAULT OF MINE!!!  PLEASE FIX THIS CRAP.... GET RID OF THIS % ...HAS ABSOOOOOOLUTELY  NOTHING TO DO WITH THE TRUE PLAYERS WHO DO STICK THIS GAME OUT..I HAVE WON MY MATCHES TONIGHT, BUT 3 OF THOSE ARE LOSSES DUE TO A DISCONNECTION I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH.... GENTLEMEN, GET THIS RIGHT PLEASE. I DESERVE RIGHT AS I WRITE THIS TO BE AT 100% WITH 3 EXTRA WINS...  u guys do a lotta of good, very cool things, but his % crap, someone was smoking on a left-handed cigarette i think..thanks for your time !!!  once again >>>PLEASE HELP ME WGT

• clucktrentsuperd
    224 Posts
    Tue, Nov 6 2012 5:44 PM

again...wtf is goin on down there?????????/    again i am up 3 and 4 holes each round.. get kicked from game and % goes down.... un fn real people.... u explain to me how in the hell this % crap is of any importance whatsoever except to misrepresent the true quitters out there

i have , i repeat, i have NEVER quit a game in 2+ years and again here i go back to 87%.......  PLEASE DROP THIS VERY POOR EXCUSE FOR A ADD ON TO THIS GAME.. you guys have a lot of good things on here.. keep thm...this % sh t is NOT  one of them....THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU from most of the golfers on here

• clucktrentsuperd
    224 Posts
    Fri, Nov 9 2012 7:03 PM

well...down to 80% .still have not quit a game, but being penalized.... takes me 30 games to improve % but 7 to get it down to 80///// i guess i'll go in my corner.. shut up and let someoneelse get sucked into this FREE  game of your's with basement type systems.....MAN DO YOU GUYS REALLY THINK THIS % CRAP WAS GOING TO WORK IN ANY COMPACITY WHAT-SO-EVER??  I NEVER QUIT, AND SEEM TO SHOW BEING A QUITTER WHEN MY STATS SHOW 80%..you tell ME what YOU  would think?  THANKS FOR YOUR TIME AGAIN GUYS.... plllllllllllease look inot this ...please!!!  clucktrent

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Fri, Nov 9 2012 10:20 PM

Stay calm Cluck,

80% is not a quitter's score.

You must not see this as a punishment, it's but a note that you were hindered to complete a round. Also keep in mind that more innocent players are concerned than "culprits" - thus it's but a number.

Stay calm"

Your ability to work your way up to 100% shows that the system works somehow, despite of it's less-than-good design. To me it's obvious that playing all games with ev1 is a high risk these days. Perhaps you might work out which games to play with your friends - "safer games"(?)

• clucktrentsuperd
    224 Posts
    Sat, Nov 24 2012 2:33 PM

happened to me again.. got back 100%..

game disappeared and went to main menu, when i came back on... it put me at 97, then happened again, 93%, then again...now at 90%.......  WGT  please unload this % thing in the trash compactor....>.>>>>>>>>>>>>  PLEASE  it did not go to the lobby..... i feel i should be put back to 100%... did not quit, did not disconnect, opponent did not leave game... no reason at all... n inet problems... only right for wgt to get me back to 100%..  u guys got a bug in the system here.. please make it right......  cluck

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sat, Nov 24 2012 7:50 PM

Since,this %  been  part of the game   i went down   to  93%  on  a fiew occasions, i went back up also a few time to 100% ,  today  one player quit,disconected or something...i am 97%.....      all this to say  members knows ,   85%  end up  could happen to any one of us......    the good thing is members that knows you ,  and for them you are not a quiter,because you are not a quiter......    will always play w u  regardless of your %....so  dont worry  about what   people  may or may not think just play   it will comme back up :)

RSS