Forums

Help › Forums

Congrats to WGT

Fri, Sep 28 2012 9:13 AM (7 replies)
  • frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Thu, Sep 27 2012 5:23 PM

I need to tell WGT in public ,and to the community a few things,,,,,,  when i first started playing this game, like all,  i would cry,complain about everything , i would blame WGT  for my prob ,after 5 to 6 months i realised they had nothing to do about my meter issue ,or my bad playing .(i never complained much in the forums but i did bicth a lot LOL).  today to make a story short ,i bought a Subway card $25, because i needed balls and WGT have this Promo this weekend ,i got home loaded the card  ,because of the exchange rate  my card had 24.44 only, so i took a chance wrote WGT a small message to see if they would give me the Promo,   it did not take long  i got the 3 free ball and a verry nice message , then before i got the promo i have been having a probleme with some of the Supersonic ads, they again  told me the step to follow to correct my probleme wish they have nothing to do with, on top of that they send me some Balls for my problemes .  Now  you or some will say i am a**  kissing in English well so be it , they WGT deserve some compliments some time .I could of send them this message privite but i think they deserve a TY ,for this great game ,and there generous ways .Francois (Montreal) Frappefort

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Thu, Sep 27 2012 7:28 PM

frappefort:

Now  you or some will say i am a**  kissing in English well so be it

no harm at all in kissing a nice smooth piece of a**. I would have a problem kissing a big old hairy man a** though.

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Thu, Sep 27 2012 7:31 PM

frappefort:
    WGT deserve some compliments some time

Frappefort, I am so glad to hear that you are having a good time playing WGT :)

All of our communications have been pleasant and your involvement with the community is a shining example to others. Live long and prosper, friend  :)

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Thu, Sep 27 2012 7:32 PM

Touching , message there esssy ,   Merci beaucoup,Thank you verry much.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Fri, Sep 28 2012 8:02 AM

thebigeasy707:

frappefort:

Now  you or some will say i am a**  kissing in English well so be it

no harm at all in kissing a nice smooth piece of a**. I would have a problem kissing a big old hairy man a** though.

lmao   ,kiss kiss :)

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Fri, Sep 28 2012 8:23 AM

This is the kind of stuff that the forums should be filled with. 

And Not , I want / I didnt get / game riped me off , by the same players every day .

Thank you Sir for some nice words for a change .

My name is OPY and I am a forum troll .

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Sep 28 2012 9:13 AM

Francois and I have been friends for a long time on WGT. He is always a pleasure to play with or against. An inspiration when I am struggling with the game, helpful and understanding. You can always joke with Frappe, and he is very capable of giving it right back. It is my pleasure to have met such a person and remain friends. I look forward to the day we meet in person and can raise a glass together. One of the best you'll ever meet.

Renni

RSS