Forums

Help › Forums

Balls

rated by 0 users
Sat, Sep 29 2012 9:53 PM (5 replies)
  • matdal
    22 Posts
    Sat, Sep 29 2012 11:35 AM

Is it possible to buy say 3 packages of balls, if you have 4,000 in money, that way  there will be spares when you ge done with all the hits allowed. What  mean is instead of three balls, nine balls in your bag.You should also get rid of the estimated distance of the clubs, they do not show anything, except if you hit just right it rolls 50 ft by the hole.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sat, Sep 29 2012 12:39 PM

When you go to the pro shop, choose your balls, and pick 3 sleeves. You are only allowed 7 purchases in a 24 hour period, just found this out yesterday.

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Sat, Sep 29 2012 12:54 PM

matdal:

Is it possible to buy say 3 packages of balls, if you have 4,000 in money, that way  there will be spares when you ge done with all the hits allowed. What  mean is instead of three balls, nine balls in your bag.You should also get rid of the estimated distance of the clubs, they do not show anything, except if you hit just right it rolls 50 ft by the hole.

You may do so - heard about a guy who bought 10 sleeves at a time - but it's not necessary.

Whenever you start a round with only one ball of the kind you selected or whenever you arrive at the last ball during a game, you'll be asked if you wanna buy another sleeve. Thus the supply never ceases.

I don't understand your point regarding distances. You have decent clubs and ball, thus with a wee bit of backspin the distances should be about right with the correct club.

Please explain the situation which caused such enormous roll: Course, hole, shot situation.

• Romax
    1,876 Posts
    Sat, Sep 29 2012 1:30 PM

renniw52:

When you go to the pro shop, choose your balls, and pick 3 sleeves. You are only allowed 7 purchases in a 24 hour period, just found this out yesterday.

Really??  Seems odd to me that a business would put a limit on how much you can buy from them. I sent out 10-15 sleeves to friends at Christmas time last year and WGT never came on and said....Whoa Romax--you are over your purchasing limit. ! Did I misunderstand something in your post Renniw52?

• matdal
    22 Posts
    Sat, Sep 29 2012 9:25 PM

What I meant is mostly on misshits it seems to roll way past the hole. But thats alright I am assuming that is the way it is played. No problem.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sat, Sep 29 2012 9:53 PM

matdal:

What I meant is mostly on misshits it seems to roll way past the hole. But thats alright I am assuming that is the way it is played. No problem.

If you purchased a 50 yard wedge and dropped your hybrid you'd probably get lower scores. A bit off topic but just a tip.

RSS