Help › Forums

playing for credits

Wed, Oct 3 2012 8:42 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • easternguy
    301 Posts
    Wed, Oct 3 2012 7:52 PM

STRIKERITE:

Hey, nice playing that challenge match against you for credits.  By the way, i wasnt a       "65 average tour master,"  63 seems more fitting, and when you are playing to your average, yes that will end up putting you a shot down.  The problem I have, is your whining, where would you be, had i slipped one in the rough, or say, knocked one in weeds, should I start whining then?  You have excellent clubs, your Tee shots were at most, 5- 10 yds less then mine.  Its the nature of the game. I play tourneys all the time, should I start whining when pros and tour pros beat me? I think not.  1 down is not a deal of sandbagging.  I thought it was a good game, we did make several birdies but also made a few pars,  think of it this way, I have to make at least 4 birdies in 9-hole- play to even get close to my average, so your excuse of "i made several birdies" doesnt hold much water now does it.  You people, and your little clan of agreeable readers need to grow up and accept an occational loss....its why we play the game, there is always the chance we ae going to lose!

First off, I didn't mention any names nor was I whining. I didn't say "several" birdies, I said "seven". 7 birds 1 bogey and 1 par...

If you're a 63 average, shouldn't you be playing from the tips?

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Wed, Oct 3 2012 8:42 PM

61 ave for 'tips'......Andy

• PAGES
RSS