5,743 Posts
    Mon, Oct 8 2012 9:47 PM

Mine is back this morning.

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Tue, Oct 9 2012 4:33 AM

DylynJ:

TBH,

I've got more credits than I could possibly spend..

Seeing as I play this game with b-xd balls, for fun

So if you have any gripes about this free game... stop spending money on it.

My bank is huge.

90% of it is from free offers/surveys/videos

Get off of WGT. This is not a welfare game.

Anyone who reads my posts knows that I am not a WGT yes man. 

I'm just saying.

SHEESH!

With the attitude that some of you bring, If I were WGT, I would just cut you off completely. Go play with starter clubs like Tibbets.

LOL +1

Maybe Obama will institute a WGT economic plan for everyone including the overseaers :)

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Tue, Oct 9 2012 4:56 AM

DylynJ:

TBH,

I've got more credits than I could possibly spend..

Seeing as I play this game with b-xd balls, for fun

So if you have any gripes about this free game... stop spending money on it.

My bank is huge.

90% of it is from free offers/surveys/videos

So its ok for you to be able to get credits this way, but not for others?

Yep, WGT is not a welfare game, but they do give the option to earn credits for those who are strapped for cash, and believe me, there are many out there. All they want is to be able to avail of this offer that WGT rightly put in there, nothing else. 

• 2DAMFLASHY
    1,141 Posts
    Tue, Oct 9 2012 5:25 AM

once upon a time..............

there was no carosel ...  only survey's ... 

they still work fine... just goofin off made 5 or 600 last week...patience is key

peace

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Tue, Oct 9 2012 4:26 PM

Note that almost every one of you who is flaunting the fact that you are getting all those credits and views shares a common denominator- almost every one of you has a United States flag next to your screen name. Read the title of this thread and look at the flags of those who are complaining that they are not getting views and credits. They are not from here in the U.S.! The Live Gamer system is broken and not working for them. No matter how much you spout off that it works for you, it still is not going to work for them.

Gloating about your good fortune at their expense is in very poor form.

• egonweber
    365 Posts
    Tue, Oct 9 2012 5:17 PM

Surveys, i have only heard of it, never seen 1 here in my country, just finished a game with a yank(sry just cant stop using that word) who had earned 900 credits in 1/2 hrs studygroup. I can only see 1 supsonic today, value a big load of 3credits, where in the heck is the fairness, out of USA?? Give us the same possibilities all over the world, count by the lowest and goodbye to all the sandbaggers, they cant afford it anymore!Btw still no carousel, over 1 month now!

Egon

• crabbygolfer
    21 Posts
    Tue, Oct 9 2012 9:03 PM

I'm in Canada and the carousel is NOT working, keeps telling me I need to enable 3rd party cookies in my browser. I'm using Firefox and it IS set to accept 3rd party cookies.

Getting a bit weary of things going POOF all the time.

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Tue, Oct 9 2012 10:19 PM

The carousel is doing the same thing here, crabby. I'm using Chrome for the browser.

RSS