Forums

Help › Forums

Live Gamer is DOWN in many countries

Fri, Sep 18 2015 6:28 AM (90 replies)
  • lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Tue, Oct 9 2012 10:52 PM

Not true, I`m in Atlanta Ga. ,and I cant get the Livegamer videos. I can get the Supersonic videos and everything else. But I cant get the Livegamer. For some reason, its not coming through my maxthon and I have uninstalled the maxthon browser 3 times. I have cleared out everything and still no videos. For some reason the browser isnt accepting the cookies. I dont know what else to do.

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Tue, Oct 9 2012 11:05 PM

Lonnie- the problem is across all browsers and seemingly all countries. I don't think there's anything you can do right now. I'm hoping it's a result of LiveGamer  working on a fix while the system is live. At least I'm getting a few views underneath the carousel although it does prompt me about the cookies with each individual attempt to view one.It's a little better than LG taking the whole system down and leaving 100% of the community with nothing.

• Richard1201
    822 Posts
    Tue, Oct 9 2012 11:50 PM

To all of you guys that have tons of credits, well done to you.

To us folk outside of the USA, we get nada, nothing, zilch. 

For me, this thread is becoming tiring but I am amazed that Liver Gamer and WGT have taken so long to fix it. With IT people around, you would guess that the entire program could have been rewritten and re launched..in today's age of technology, a very poor show indeed from the IT people at Live Gamer and WGT.

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Tue, Oct 9 2012 11:55 PM

Yeah it almost drove me crazy. Oh well you know what they say, misery loves company. So I`m glad that I`m not alone . Its probably my fault, been wearing LG out for a good while now .Just hope they dont send me a bill for breaking the carousel.hahahahaha . Happy Swinging

• DAD111
    582 Posts
    Wed, Oct 10 2012 12:17 AM

No carousel in Maxthon, Palemoon, Chrome or Comodo Dragon this morning. I didn't try yesterday as I only had time to play a hole for my XP then I was out all day but carousel has been sporadic and patchy the last 2 weeks or so.

Purely for information folks....

Bob.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Wed, Oct 10 2012 1:03 AM

I love the visible thread title for this." LIVE GAMER IS..." It seems to asking for a one swear word ending.

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Wed, Oct 10 2012 1:19 AM

Ive been scanning the net for some answers to this, as WGT dont seem to give a toss. There has been trouble like this in the past with solutions to fix it, but nothing seems to be working this time. A few old solutions are:

Taking WGT of your favourites list, moving it to the trash file, and deleting it.

Checking that your date and time are correct on your PC. 

Checking to see if add on extensions like ad-block are not blocking them.

They havent worked for me, but just thought i would put it out there in case it works for some. 

Twominusone.....your unofficial WGT temporary (Very short temporary) Staff member, lol.

• timmsue
    11 Posts
    Wed, Oct 10 2012 1:21 AM

same here , live gamer should be renamed.....

LIVE LAMER

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Wed, Oct 10 2012 1:34 AM

BTW, ive said it before, and will say it again.

I had noticed that the views for vids where going down every Sunday at 1 AM GMT for 24 hours exactly. My WGT 24 hour period begins at 1 AM every day. This is the time that i have to get games done by in order to keep my consecutive days bonus up. 

I was up at this time last night, looked at the clock, and it was 12:55 AM. I clicked on the watch vids carousel, and waited to see if i could see the vids changing from watched to unwatched (sad, i know). The carousel was spinning away with the vids i had already watched. At about 1 minute to the hour, i decided to check on something else, and went to have a look. When i got back to the carousel at about 2 minutes past the hour, the carousel was not working. 

Does this not seem strange to you all that this would happen at the exact timeframe of my 24 hour period being up? I mean, why does it happen on my timer at the exact time it changes? That to me is like its programmed to happen at this time. Why not happen at 12 AM, at the stroke of midnight? Very strange indeed.

I would like to hear from others who know the time they need to get the games done in order to keep the consecutive days bonus done. Have you noticed this happen to you, and at what time does this happen also.

RSS