Forums

Help › Forums

Live Gamer is DOWN in many countries

Fri, Sep 18 2015 6:28 AM (90 replies)
  • UnluckyHarry
    31 Posts
    Tue, Oct 2 2012 4:29 PM

chrisw27:

I would like to put out a message of thanks to some people who I will not name but they know who they are:

I have had members/players who have donated gifts of sets of balls to myself and others who are unable to get the viewing of videos and I would just like to say a big thank you for your extremely kind gift .

Gestures like this remind me of the cameraderie and friendship which can still be found today especially on a worldwide forum such as this.

I just hope that WGT and Livegamer take notice of what has been going on and how players from all corners have helped each other/complained together but ultimately will stick with this very popular game!!

Thanks once again

Chrisw27

+1

Well said that man. 

• elisandro35
    6 Posts
    Tue, Oct 2 2012 4:55 PM

First the brazilians could not play for credits,  the videos doubled its price and finally took the videos.

Many Brazilians can not afford and  loves this game, my friends wgt, think well.

that's all, thanks

• Firenzo
    545 Posts
    Tue, Oct 2 2012 8:57 PM

Still not working in Canada. I might get 1 or 2 if I check every hour or so. 

• Udo1
    123 Posts
    Wed, Oct 3 2012 11:46 AM

As of today it is also down in Germany again.

• Darryl5371
    169 Posts
    Wed, Oct 3 2012 2:55 PM

Well put unluckyharry, I have been blow away by the gifts that have been sent from people I dont know, I hope to be able to return the gesture soon,

Darryl

UnluckyHarry:

chrisw27:

I would like to put out a message of thanks to some people who I will not name but they know who they are:

I have had members/players who have donated gifts of sets of balls to myself and others who are unable to get the viewing of videos and I would just like to say a big thank you for your extremely kind gift .

Gestures like this remind me of the cameraderie and friendship which can still be found today especially on a worldwide forum such as this.

I just hope that WGT and Livegamer take notice of what has been going on and how players from all corners have helped each other/complained together but ultimately will stick with this very popular game!!

Thanks once again

Chrisw27

+1

Well said that man. 

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Wed, Oct 3 2012 9:27 PM

It's not working in the UK now. Is it working anywhere?

• Giuliano68
    17 Posts
    Thu, Oct 4 2012 12:24 AM

There are already a couple of days that on my carousel I can see only this message:

Sorry!

We are unable to serve videos to your area. Please try again later.

I really hope that Live gamer will not clear all my past view pending for redeem!

• Pipeous
    720 Posts
    Thu, Oct 4 2012 2:03 AM

I have to admit it has worked yesterday and today. I was stunned to have been gifted a pack of balls. when I was getting decent credits, I was giving away packs o balls to my cc members but it's a lot tougher..

special thanks and shout out to a member giving an unknown person their hard earned credits. though I feel a generous person tbh not sure I'd have dne the same and feeling a tad guilty

• Dommmy
    28 Posts
    Thu, Oct 4 2012 3:28 AM

Not working in France too, for 3 weeks.

Good luck to fix.

• Nabbaclassic
    199 Posts
    Thu, Oct 4 2012 4:07 AM

I agree with you Richard !! Will it ever show in South Africa ? We are losing big time !!

RSS