Forums

Help › Forums

ASS in 9

Wed, Oct 3 2012 12:48 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, Oct 2 2012 5:24 PM

Just played a great AS, even going to nine. Had an easy 13 ft putt 2 inches down for birdie and the win. Forgot to look, scale was on 30 ft. Putt goes 20 ft past hole. My fault I know, but who on earth would program a 30 ft scale for a 13 ft putt 2 inches down. There is enough lately to have to check on this game without that nonsense. Felt bad for my P, cost him a win.

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Tue, Oct 2 2012 6:19 PM

renniw52:
    Forgot to look

Sir .  The caddie was your problem . It,s all  Part of the plan .

When you Do golf , Do you get the same caddie every time ?   No ,  and why is that ?   And how do you not know that the other Player gave a  " $ "  Tip your caddie to hand you the wroung club ?

This sounds like a Test for the Big Putter  , Sorry   ( forum troll thing )

WGT has not said ( yet )  that they are working on a new item for the Pro shop .

" Caddie Pal "   

You have your choice of 4 caddies

# 1 caddie works for TWO  .  This caddie is Free / no credits  Level 0 -  Hack + . So do not think that you will get the right club .  Look First !

# 2 caddie  . A young smart a$$ .   Level 50 -  Pro +       150 credits for 9 / 350 for 18 Plus Tip .  You might get the right club .  Look First !

# 3 caddie .  Stoned and drunk .  But you know this Caddie . He hands the right club to you every time .       Level 89 - Master +          He also knows the best bar,s to go to after a game .   400 credits for 9 /  No 18 here  .  game , bar , drinks , girls , + Tip,s

# 4 Caddie .  

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Tue, Oct 2 2012 8:59 PM

opyeuclid:
    # 3 caddie .  Stoned and drunk .  But you know this Caddie . He hands the right club to you every time .       Level 89 - Master +          He also knows the best bar,s to go to after a game .   400 credits for 9 /  No 18 here  .  game , bar , drinks , girls , + Tip,s

Lol....Worth every penny / credit...maybe we could just skip the golf this weekend ?.Andy

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Tue, Oct 2 2012 9:57 PM

LMAO , OPY

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Oct 3 2012 5:30 AM

#3 caddie works fine for me. My partner will just have to accept it. LOL

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Wed, Oct 3 2012 8:33 AM

Sorry Sir ,  I did not mean to hijack your thread.

My name is OPY and I am a forum troll.

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Wed, Oct 3 2012 8:41 AM

opyeuclid:
    # 4 Caddie 

The old caddie .  He has 1 good eye , walks with a limp , Find,s all your lost ball,s ,( even the one,s you lost to the X wife ) , He will Never hand you a putter on the fringe .

The cost is 5000 credits and you get to keep him . * NOTE ,  You must be a WGT Nation Member.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Wed, Oct 3 2012 8:42 AM

Did you mean asinine?

• PAGES
RSS