Forums

Help › Forums

anyone for a beer?

rated by 0 users
Wed, Oct 3 2012 12:09 PM (8 replies)
  • gwf2012
    5 Posts
    Tue, Oct 2 2012 11:14 PM

The time I spent looking at that beer commercial is worth a lot more then 2 credits

I cracked the code and did not receive 2 credits many times

because of the length of time to view this one.  you have another dissatisfied customer with the way to receive credits

far be it for me to tell you how to do your business, but my lack of interest in viewing any more of these is close to nil

Oh well I enjoy the game ! ''

gwf

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Wed, Oct 3 2012 10:05 AM

gwf2012:
    far be it for me to tell you how to do your business

Actually, we want to hear these types of situations! We take feedback directly from the community when looking to improve our game.

As far as the length of survey videos go, WGT does not control that. We have partnerships with survey companies who produce videos for our community to watch. If there is a technical problem with a video we can look in to it, but we can't change the content or length of these videos.

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Wed, Oct 3 2012 10:15 AM

How about this 1? The surveys page changed today, so i thought i would finally get a chance to do a survey. I click on it , and i get this:

How can you click true or false to "none of the above"? I tried clicking next, but i got a message saying i had to choose true or false, and at least 1 true. I click true then next, and im not eligible for a survey. I then click back, and try again with false, and i get the same old bullcrap. 

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Wed, Oct 3 2012 10:17 AM

TWOMINUSONE:
    How can you click true or false to "none of the above"?

That looks to me like you don't qualify for the survey offered. If you're sure this isn't the case, it may be a technical difficulty, in which case you should inform the survey provider's support team so they can work with you toward a solution

Stay classy,

-WGTpizz

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Wed, Oct 3 2012 10:21 AM

Thanks Pizza, but shouldnt i be asked 1 question at least, to see if i qualify or not? I will contact them, but it just seems there is a lot of problems going on with this lately, and if it was on my website, i would get it sorted from my end, not the end of the person who is having the trouble. In other words Pizza, it seems you want us to do the dirty work, lol. 

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Wed, Oct 3 2012 11:11 AM

TWOMINUSONE:
    Pizza, it seems you want us to do the dirty work, lol. 

Heh, you know, this is a common thought when we tell people this advice.

Think of it this way: Say you walk in to a store with a no refund policy on items not produced by the store and buy a non-store brand candy bar. You are not happy with the quality of the candy bar. Who do you file your complaint to?

Exactly, the candy bar company. The store has a partnership with the candy bar company that offers it's candy bars for sale. If you tell the store owner to get behind the candy bar production line and produce better candy bars, he will surely be unable to oblige. He may go above and beyond, break store policy, and actually give you a refund, but it is not expected.

This metaphor can go on forever, but I hope that kernel helps you better understand the relationship between the survey companies and WGT.

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Wed, Oct 3 2012 11:15 AM

LOL Pizza, WGT got a good 1 with you. Any chance of getting on my side when i get into 1 of those bar room disputes? I could sure do with someone who has all the answers, lol. 

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Wed, Oct 3 2012 12:09 PM

gwf2012:

Anyone for a beer?

I'll have an Okells.

• gwf2012
    5 Posts
    Wed, Oct 3 2012 12:09 PM

6 hrs. later the beer commercial is working again, I don't know how or why,  thanks

gwf

RSS