Forums

Help › Forums

HOW DO YOU INVITE PLAYERS TO A GAME

rated by 0 users
Sat, May 17 2014 5:32 PM (4 replies)
  • gunfighter10
    33 Posts
    Sat, Oct 6 2012 5:19 AM

WHAT IS THE FORMAT FOR INVITING PLAYERS FOR A GAME?? PLEASE SEND ME THE STEPS I NEED TO TAKE TO SEND INVITES,  THANK YOU.....GUNFIGHTER 10

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Sat, Oct 6 2012 8:19 AM

See here for general instruction (link) including a somewhat outdated video guide to multiplayer games,

or see here for match play (link).

Feel free to post additional questions, but please unlock the caps lock - it's unpleasant to read.

• gunfighter10
    33 Posts
    Sat, May 17 2014 1:03 PM

when you want to join a game and 3 players are showing Red and I am showing Green how do i join that group??? If i come online and want to join a group already Playing how do I join the group....gunfighter10

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sat, May 17 2014 1:25 PM

gunfighter10:
    when you want to join a game and 3 players are showing Red and I am showing Green how do i join that group???

You can't.  The only way is if they invite you.

gunfighter10:
    If i come online and want to join a group already Playing how do I join the group

On the game screen... under 'multiplayer', you can either 'create a group' or 'join a group' and follow the links on screen

When creating a group you can invite random players or invite your friends who are green or blue only.....  not Red

-Roger

I'm usually all those colors after a good night....lol

• Dougie4042
    4,410 Posts
    Sat, May 17 2014 5:32 PM

gunfighter10:
    WHAT IS THE FORMAT FOR INVITING PLAYERS FOR A GAME??

Say pretty please.  ;-)

RSS