Forums

Help › Forums

Video/Roundabout Ads.

rated by 0 users
Tue, Oct 9 2012 6:31 PM (5 replies)
  • Boquerone
    2,574 Posts
    Sun, Oct 7 2012 7:26 AM

Is anyone else having the same problem as me with the Video/Roundabout ads?

For the roundabout I am receiving a message saying "Sorry! Adverts cannot be served to your area.Please try again". Trying again is a waste of time as I just receive the same message again.

So I am stuck with the video ads which consists of a Samsung 8 minute long video of which you receive 3 credits if you view for a minimum of two minutes.

At this rate it will take me a month to accumulate enough credits to assist with purchasing balls etc.

This situation has been going since the credits decreased for the number of views.

Are WGT trying to boost their coffers by cutting adverts so members will spend more money  by not having credits?

Please don,t mention taking surveys.I,ve had my fill of completing them and not receiving the credits!!!

Are other members having the same problem?

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Sun, Oct 7 2012 7:33 AM

The system is apparently broken and hasn't been repaired yet. Announcement about it was made by WGT a week ago. It's actually been down a little longer than that.

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/130734.aspx

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sun, Oct 7 2012 7:33 AM

128576.aspx

Lots of problems in lots of countries.

• Boquerone
    2,574 Posts
    Sun, Oct 7 2012 1:16 PM

Thanks for that. At least I know I,m not the only one with the problem!!!

• Boquerone
    2,574 Posts
    Sun, Oct 7 2012 1:17 PM

It,s over a month since I,ve viewed anything on the roundabout.

Thanks for the infor.

• ChopDuffington
    2 Posts
    Tue, Oct 9 2012 6:31 PM

It's become clear to me from my experience and reading here that WGT is systematically cutting sources of "free credits".

I get the "enable 3rd party cookies in order to view" message, when they were never disabled.

This is a shame since the only thing you could buy from this was balls.  If it's pay more or play less, I'll play less.

RSS